• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jaguars looking to trade Fournette

can’t blame fournette for wanting out. he wants to win. imagine going from being the top recruit in the nation, to a top player at a program like lsu, to a franchise like jacksonville and taking a backseat to a shitty quarterback who thinks facial hair is a personality trait. get out while you can, especially as a running back. 

Perfect time for the Jaguars to blow Fournette out.

He's the opposite of McCafferey....

...Fournette will not be worth the money going forward and the team that has him next will regret it.

Will be interesting to see if Jags can get anything for him, the market for distractions is soft to non-existent these days.

I don't understand why we would trade for a RB in the final year of a deal after making our 23-year old RB the highest paid RB in the league.

Then, you want to give up a 3rd round draft pick that can arguably be a part of our young rebuilding core on a cheap deal for a rental RB....only to pair him with our $16M RB??

Don't get it man..... moving CMC to the slot or not.... I don't get the logic. You want to do it for a 6th or 7th round pick, I'm with ya - but a 3rd rounder, nah.

Tepper is going to be a terrible owner. Hes already proving to be the annoying meddlesome owner that Jerry Jones is. He thinks he can fix any problem with money. That's not how the NFL works and it's going to be hilarious watching you people who follow this franchise like sheep embrace the "3-5" years of losing before we are "good enough to win again" I actually cant wait. Bring on the L's this place is going to be a poo show of epic proportions. 

Just now, Mr Mojo Risin said:

Tepper is going to be a terrible owner. Hes already proving to be the annoying meddlesome owner that Jerry Jones is. He thinks he can fix any problem with money. That's not how the NFL works and it's going to be hilarious watching you people who follow this franchise like sheep embrace the "3-5" years of losing before we are "good enough to win again" I actually cant wait. Bring on the L's this place is going to be a poo show of epic proportions. 

Numbnuts jerry jones has won 3 super bowls

6 minutes ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

Only our fanbase can make a thread about the Jags about tepper and Cam

16 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

oh so there is a timeframe on ownership now?  got it.   Repeat after me.  You compared Tepper to Jerry jones and jerry jones has won 3 super bowls. 

It is clear to me you are not a very smart person. NFL football in 93, 94, and 96 is VASTLY different than NFL football in 2020. I dont give a damn if Jones won 10 superbowls in the 90s. That's no excuse and has no barings for being a terrible owner the last 24 years.

52 minutes ago, Soul Rebel said:

I don't understand why we would trade for a RB in the final year of a deal after making our 23-year old RB the highest paid RB in the league.

Then, you want to give up a 3rd round draft pick that can arguably be a part of our young rebuilding core on a cheap deal for a rental RB....only to pair him with our $16M RB??

Don't get it man..... moving CMC to the slot or not.... I don't get the logic. You want to do it for a 6th or 7th round pick, I'm with ya - but a 3rd rounder, nah.

We wouldn't.

Won't be surprised if Fournette ends up released.

22 hours ago, t96 said:

Well Kamara and Cook are in a contract year, McC actually had 2 years left. But I don’t think the deal was dumb and I’m sure another RB will get more than him in the next year or 2

Since the 5th year option can be picked up or not it isn't really part of the original contract since it is dictated by the CBA not individual contract. But agree that the deal is going to look great in 2 years and we will have plenty of cap room when all this dead cap space drops off next year.

21 hours ago, MMA said:

I know from all the stupid decisions Tepper has made since firing Ron. Keeping Hurney? Praising him like he’s Howie Roseman or Ozzie Newsome. Signing Teddy to a contract bigger than Cam’s. Trading away a pro bowler guard for an injury proned LT. I know. 

What sort of results would you need to see in a 2yr to 5yr timeframe to admit you were wrong about Tepper, Rhule and Hurndog?

@Mr Mojo Risin, ditto.

Jerry Jones has actually assembled good teams. The Packers game had that Dez Bryant “drop” and Romo had trouble winning playoff games. I mean the Pats have like 6 of the last 20 Super Bowls. Jerry Jones’ biggest weakness was hanging on the Garrett too long. That roster had the best offense lines, a top RB, a top WR, Dak, and a solid defense. There was no excuse for them missing the playoffs...

Archived