• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who do you want at the top of the 4th (3rd Day)

bLACKpANTHER

My favorites remaining: Amik Robertson and Akeem Davis-Gaither.

Others I like: James Lynch, Cameron Clark, Leki Fotu, Bryce Hall, Larrell Murchison, Charlie Heck, Kindle Vildor, and Jason Strowbridge.

Jesus there are a ton of really damn good players still available. I'd make some trades to get another pick or 2 in the 4th. 

19 minutes ago, Rogue Panther said:

Hell no to a WR. Can't pass up WR when you got guys like Hall, Lynch, Baidasz, Willekies, Dye, and Robertson still available. 

That's your opinion, but none of the guys you mentioned would be starting on day one. Hill or Golden could definitely compete for actual playing time and that's the value.  If the plan is to win now or be competitive, you draft accordingly. But like I said, I'm fine with whoever we choose... just answering OP. 

Donavan People’s Jones,WR*

K.J. Hill,WR*

James Lynch,DL*

Thadeus Moss,TE*

Bryce Hall,DB*

Ben Bartch,OL* 

Hunter Bryant,TE

Troy Dye,DB 

Ben Bredson,OL* 

Antoine Brooks Jr,DB*

Kalijah  Lipscomb,WR

Justin Strnad,LB* 

Tony Pride Jr,DB

Lavert Hill,DB

Josh Metellus,DB 

Jon Runyan,OL

Nick Coe,DL* 

K’von Wallace,DB* 

Jack Driscoll,OL

Shaquille Quarterman,LB

Freddie Swain,WR*

These are names I hope we have an eye on. I don’t think we will go RB until 7th or UDFA. I put an asterisk next to names I’m hopeful we draft. I hope we have seen our last trade to move up unless we use our 7th to go up some in the 5th or 6th. 4 picks remaining with the main needs being DT depth, CB, OL, LB, WR/TE. 

Biadasz has a hip thing, if not for that id pick him in a second. 

We need a third corner (hell a second), and Robertson is an undersized guy that can really play, but that would give us a very small set of corners. 

I like hall but not sure that ankle is ready to go and there are big fears on his ability to keep up down field. Good in a shallow zone, but not really a press man type. 

Harrison Bryant intrigues me, but i have an inhealthy obsession with getting a replacement for greg. No offense to Ian, i just like two tight end sets. Especially with a dink and dunk guy like Bridgewater. 

We need a Corner bad.  Not only do we need a outside Corner, but we need a nickel corner too.  Elder and Jackson are the only CBs on the roster with any real playing time.  Try to find a nickel here and call Cockrell and beg his ass back here

Leki Fotu - Add a Space Eater to our line for obvious run situations.

Bryce Hall - We need a cornerback. Admittedly, don’t know much about him, but he’s graded out pretty well. 

Trey Adams - Big, big OT that we could have as depth or compete for a Guard position. Injury concerns, but 4th round types usually have some type of red flags. 

Antonio Gandy Golden - I’ve watched this guy play for 4 years. He’s continuously grown. I think if the draft wasn’t stacked at WR he’s a second round WR. Would love him here. Has size, catch radius and great hands. 

Colby Parkinson - Ian Thomas is our pass catching TE. I think this guy fits more a traditional Y role...would be nice to take a flyer on him. Has pass catching abilities  and size to be an in-line blocker. 

2 hours ago, jfra78 said:

We need a Corner bad.  Not only do we need a outside Corner, but we need a nickel corner too.  Elder and Jackson are the only CBs on the roster with any real playing time.  Try to find a nickel here and call Cockrell and beg his ass back here

At this point, I think the CB cupboards are bare and will need to grab someone when they get cut

After round 3, you don't expect any of these guys to be starters, they generally are back ups and guys who need a year to develop.  BPA might actually be the rule for the day.  Even Biadasz might need a year to get the new schemes down and develop into a nasty starter.  Great backup for now

Archived