• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

One thing I hope Rhule does as a coach that Ron never did

LegioX

Do not take your damn foot off the gas when you have a lead. How many people on this forum knew what we coming when we had a lead no matter how large or small? Run, run, throw, punt. Which eventually gave teams a chance to come back.

Yea Ron did lack that “killer instinct”

I feel like the only reason the Panthers went 15-1 in 2015 was because the defense managed to get lucky enough not to blow leads in some games they should have lost.

From what I seen in college , rhule isn’t fine with just winning he’ll be pissed if we only win by a field goal he wants to destroy and dominate the other team that’s what I love about him

38 minutes ago, jayflip said:

Play the player who is better and not always the veteran. 

and a couple in-game adjustments would be cool. 

Ummm, if the opponents number 1 cb goes down, throw at and attack the replacement.

This

1 hour ago, LegioX said:

Do not take your damn foot off the gas when you have a lead. How many people on this forum knew what we coming when we had a lead no matter how large or small? Run, run, throw, punt. Which eventually gave teams a chance to come back.

if rhule does literally every single thing the opposite of rivera, there is no doubt in my mind he will have great success here. too bad he is currently being anchored down by incompetent Marty and a terrible owner.

Archived