• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Say something nice about the Panthers thread.

Snake

If nothing else, we have stopped being the most predictable and boring franchise and are going for it. Whether that be signing a coach with no nfl experience to a 7 year contract or hiring a guy that is younger than some of his players as OC. One way or another it will be interesting. 

13 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

I think Rhule was the right choice at coach so far and the offense will be exciting. I think the defense will play better with time and we will be a tough out by the end of the year.

I think we need to see him coach some games before we make that leap.

The early indicators seem good, however. I can see how a lot of what he is doing worked at the college level so well.

I am glad Rivera and his antiquated coaching style is finally gone. I'm glad to have Matt Rhule who despite having little NFL experience, seems forward thinking and progressive. Which is extremely important in the uncertain times the world is facing right now.

8 hours ago, DamnItJake! said:

Holy crap!! Mr negative in the past wants a positive post on the Panthers!! lol Well a positive is training camp is going on.. It sounds like Bridgewater is doing good making chemistry with players..Defense I am not sure..But the Positive is Snake posted  something positive..when he was always angry!! lol..j/king.. lets hope theres a season

Settle down Karen. 

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

I think we need to see him coach some games before we make that leap.

The early indicators seem good, however. I can see how a lot of what he is doing worked at the college level so well.

Duh. And it will take some years before we know if he can take us to the Superbowl. But as I clearly said. So far he seems like the right guy

Archived