• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New pod: 2020 Panthers Roster Analysis + Tepper’s recent comments

ellis

I like the Black bear - logotype thing... 

There should be some easy fixes to get the sound better without needing a new setup or lots of extra work. 

Google it to confirm, only heard this from on another podcast, but talking to close to a mic could be one source for bad sound and also talking to loud.

1 hour ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

Bout to listen Ellis. Love your stuff. Always forget your website. Please keep it up.

Thank you! The website is currently under construction (pardon the mess), but it will be back up soon. You can still check out our archived content on the temporary site. 

1 hour ago, kass said:

I like the Black bear - logotype thing... 

There should be some easy fixes to get the sound better without needing a new setup or lots of extra work. 

Google it to confirm, only heard this from on another podcast, but talking to close to a mic could be one source for bad sound and also talking to loud.

We had to do this episode on the road. We used Skype, and the processing was pretty rough. Future episodes will sound better, as have past ones 

2 hours ago, ellis said:

We had to do this episode on the road. We used Skype, and the processing was pretty rough. Future episodes will sound better, as have past ones 

Great. Was my first episode and I enjoyed it otherwise. 

Archived