• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bridgewater v TB, 2019

ellis

Also remember that Teddy Bridgewater was the Buccaneers 2nd choice after Tom Brady.  And Teddy was also rumored to have been on the Patriots' radar to replace Brady if he was to sign elsewhere.  TB and TB have become inexorably connected the past year and I wonder if that'll bring anything extra out of Bridgewater.

4 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

this is just getting sad lol

Could be worse.

I could spend most of my day on a pro football team's message board arguing politics, posting tweets, and trying to troll the team's fans with bad takes like "CMC is a slot WR."

:Eyes_Emoji_42x42:

1 minute ago, Icege said:

Could be worse.

I could spend most of my day on a pro football team's message board arguing politics, posting tweets, and trying to troll the team's fans with bad takes like "CMC is a slot WR."

:Eyes_Emoji_42x42:

takes a lot less effort to embed tweets than it does to try to argue against what literally everyone who has watched teddy play can plainly see with their own eyes. i could probably copy and paste dozens of twitter links in the amount of time it would take to try to defend teddy’s deep ball or ted ginn’s hands or w/e. of course idc to defend replacement level guys. might take less time if it’s your prerogative. not mine though.

4 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

takes a lot less effort to embed tweets than it does to try to argue against what literally everyone who has watched teddy play can plainly see with their own eyes. i could probably copy and paste dozens of twitter links in the amount of time it would take to try to defend teddy’s deep ball or ted ginn’s hands or w/e. of course idc to defend replacement level guys. might take less time if it’s your prerogative. not mine though.

That's craaazy because I posted Twitter links too showing that the man can start and it is about as effective in influencing folks as those tweets you reshare :thinking:

Real quick, mind quoting where I defend Ginn's hands? I'd quote some of those "CMC is a slot WR" posts that you had if they hadn't gotten wiped along with all of those tweets you like to reshare. :Eyes_Emoji_42x42:

Just now, Icege said:

That's craaazy because I posted Twitter links too showing that the man can start and it is about as effective in influencing folks as those tweets you reshare :thinking:

Real quick, mind quoting where I defend Ginn's hands? I'd quote some of those "CMC is a slot WR" posts that you had if they hadn't gotten wiped along with all of those tweets you like to reshare. :Eyes_Emoji_42x42:

mccaffrey is a better receiver than a running back and he is certainly not worth his contract given his poor positional value. so you can stop acting like it’s a take i’m hiding from lol. he doesn’t move the needle. not good from your so called “face of the franchise” but hey maybe touchdown theodore is coming for the throne. i hear he can hit wide open receivers downfield sometimes!

Archived