• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm encouraged

Pantherxtreme

The last two games the supposed worst team in the NFL has been down big and managed to dig themselves out of the hole and give themselves a chance to win against two teams that will probably be in the playoff hunt.

The first week the offense played excellent and was able to keep pace with a good Raiders offense while the young defense struggled. Against Tampa the offense struggled with costly turnovers and it looked like Panthers were on the way to being routed, but the defense stepped up big time and allowed the panthers to claw back in the game until the final Buccaneer TD drive.

Both weeks have shown even though the Panthers have found ways to lose, the talent is there to put together a complete game. 

This division that looked like world beaters before the season may just be paper tigers. Atlanta is in maybe more disarray than the Panthers right now, New Orleans and Tampa are the best teams but are hoping father time hasn't caught up to their GenerationX Qb's in a league of Millennials.   

Even without Mccaffrey the Panthers have a shot at taking down the Chargers with their rookie Qb at the helm this Sunday.

I am really encouraged by Cam's play for New England. He really looks like poised, confident, and healthy. I'm happy he's finally on a team that has good coaching and an offensive line that can protect him. He should have looked like he did on Sunday night for his entire career. What a sad franchise we follow, my dudes.

7 minutes ago, hepcat said:

I am really encouraged by Cam's play for New England. He really looks like poised, confident, and healthy. I'm happy he's finally on a team that has good coaching and an offensive line that can protect him. He should have looked like he did on Sunday night for his entire career. What a sad franchise we follow, my dudes.

How TF does this post have anything to do with Cam?

You're exactly right.  Even though we're getting bonked in the first half of these games and fall into a hole.  We have come back in both games.  yes we blew it at some point, but eventually we're going to get over that hump and get a dramatic win.  and after that we're going to start winning from the 1st Q.

I was feeling so good that we stopped the Bucs first drive and Teddy lead a beautiful drive down field, before blowing it.  but it can' rain forever...

Archived