• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Derrick Brown, massive top-10 bust

TheSpecialJuan

2 minutes ago, Daeavorn said:

I'd really like to draft someone in the first round that actually can play NFL football without a 2-3 year development cycle. First round picks are not supposed to need THIS MUCH development.

I can understand teaching them more at the position, but he should be able to at least shed blocks and tackle a RB.

He's been seeing double teams most of the time. He still hasn't played particularly well but it's a little early to jump off the cliff about him. If we are still talking about the same things in Week 14, 15, 16, 17, yeah, it's time to worry. 

Just now, electro's horse said:

that late hit was some ticky tack poo

I actually thought that was a pretty easy call. The hands to the face call was correct too. The late hit was completely and utterly avoidable. He has to be smarter than that. This isn't the SEC where that poo is going to fly. 

3 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I actually thought that was a pretty easy call. The hands to the face call was correct too. The late hit was completely and utterly avoidable. He has to be smarter than that. This isn't the SEC where that poo is going to fly. 

Like the same Late hit  later in the game that Tampa did with no flag Lol.

McCoy was trying to stay up and fell right when Brown left his feet. 

Hands to the face yeah that was bad.

Again PFF is about as good as a informed forum poster. I was not a brown fan and that changed game one when I saw him forklift good OLmen.

PFF has not focused and watched brown, nor do they know what his responsibilities are for that play. Only good for new player whom you never seen, like a asking a informed forum poster of that team about the player. 

Archived