• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Teddy is more than good enough" crowd

KSpan

1 minute ago, mav1234 said:

Aaron Rodgers on the season had 13 TDs and no interceptions going into today. That's why nobody is upset that he had a 2 INT game.

Its fine to have off days, but Teddy is going to need to show he can win games like today if he's going to be a QB we want to build around long-term. Otherwise, he's just a stopgap.

I like Teddy and want him to be that QB.  Jury is out if he is.

How is the jury still out?   How much data do you need?   

19 minutes ago, NJPanthers12 said:

Wait a second? We went from one week ago Teddy is better than future hall of farmers brees and Brady and potential future HOF QB Ryan to how we just don’t know yet if he’s a franchise QB? That’s fascinating and certainly silly.

Yes, he is currently better than both those geezers. 

Keep up.

16 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

We kind of do though.  Its apparent he has limitations.   He is a good transition qb though.   He doesn't handle pressure well. 

Sure, you think you know. That has no bearing on reality though. Give it a full season and let's see 

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

His prior seasons don't count?   Interesting 

Eh, that's where things get hazy. I just commented in another thread that the circumstances and time gap leave those seasons open for a wider degree of interpretation, but IMO they weren't indicative of a player on an upper-tier development curve.

That said, I'm not an NFL professional.

Archived