• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

All of you were right about Cam

AceBoogie

5 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

Only because Stidham is also trash. So he’ll have a few more games this year and unless something amazing happens to close out the season I doubt he’s on a roster next year. 

tonight was the first time i've watched any of his plays that weren't on a highlight reel. he was definitely off but a ton of it seemed like timing with receivers, which is possibly just problems with learning a new system after running more or less the same thing for the past decade

i am emotionally attached to cam though so i may not be entirely objective here

1 minute ago, AceBoogie said:

I’m not looking at box scores. He’s played the worst two games I’ve ever seen him play. He’s been trending down. Every week is worse. 

As a pro? The atl game in 2017 was far worst. Today was his worst as a pat, they’re 2-4 in a year with the new playoff rule, it’s premature to say he’s is done, you say every week is worst like we have a bigger sample size than the last two weeks.  As long as it isn’t health related he’ll be ok

13 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

tonight was the first time i've watched any of his plays that weren't on a highlight reel. he was definitely off but a ton of it seemed like timing with receivers, which is possibly just problems with learning a new system after running more or less the same thing for the past decade

You’re making excuses for him lol. I’ve done the same. But I’ve watched all his plays. I think the first couple of games he played well enough and even carried the offense at times. These last two games tho are as bad as you’ll see from any QB. 

13 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

As a pro? The atl game in 2017 was far worst. Today was his worst as a pat, they’re 2-4 in a year with the new playoff rule, it’s premature to say he’s is done, you say every week is worst like we have a bigger sample size than the last two weeks.  As long as it isn’t health related he’ll be ok

I’d feel better if it was health related lol. 

1 minute ago, AceBoogie said:

You’re making excuses for him lol. I’ve done the same. But I’ve watched all his plays. I think the first couple of games he played well enough and even carried the offense at times. These last two games tho are as bad as you’ll see from any QB. 

He looked as better in the second half vs. the Seahawk than he has in a long time, but damn he looked awful today. No way to sugarcoat it.

17 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

I am too. He had some bad passes. That second int for example was all him.

But I've seen this Cam. It's pre vs Patriots 2013 Cam when he presses and presses. Oline is hurt or opted out. Best WR is a slot guy in Edleman. No running game. Plus he's older.

Just bad all around.

17 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

I am too. He had some bad passes. That second int for example was all him.

But I've seen this Cam. It's pre vs Patriots 2013 Cam when he presses and presses. Oline is hurt or opted out. Best WR is a slot guy in Edleman. No running game. Plus he's older.

Just bad all around.

Archived