• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Teddy competitive enough?

JABANOG

I heard that once at chili's, he ordered a burger with fries, but instead was given onion rings.  He didn't even fight with the waiter to get his order corrected after the fact, and even worse, he tipped the server who screwed up his order.  clearly he doesn't have the killer instinct needed to win at a high level because of this.  I think we should trade 2 firsts and a 3rd for baker mayfield who clearly has the "it" factor.

He’s competitive. More concerned about the entire offenses lack of killer instinct. Panthers have had a chance to win or tie in the 4th quarter of all 4 losses and the offense has played like a bunch of assholes with the game on the line. If Teddy goes the entire season without a 4th quarter comeback, drafting a new QB is a MUST.

34 minutes ago, Icege said:

To be fair the Mahomes/Watson moment was in the first quarter of that game and not when time was critical but yeah, IMO it's a silly thing to nitpick Teddy for. I have my own criticisms and opinion of Teddy but his competitive fire is not one of them.

Now, if his teammates ended up flaming him for it that would signify an action that didn't fit the culture/mindset of the team as a whole then it's perhaps an issue. I highly doubt anyone on the team thought twice about it though.

1 hour ago, Agent Blue said:

Cant recall which game or games it was, but I noticed Teddy smiling at a point in a game where i'd expect any player to be pissed, serious and dialed in. He def isn't a Tom Brady with his demeanor on the field. 

Overall though, I like Teddy. 

He saw the nippick

Archived