• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If trey lance is there

Beerfacedlegend

4 minutes ago, Verge said:

My second favorite QB in this draft has always been Lance, I have a feeling he might make it to us. 

Where can I watch some of his games from last year? All I've seen is the one game from this fall and obviously he wasn't at his best, but that's just one game in a very odd scenario with this pandemic.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Where can I watch some of his games from last year? All I've seen is the one game from this fall and obviously he wasn't at his best, but that's just one game in a very odd scenario with this pandemic.

Youtube has pretty much all his games from that year. You don't really need coaches film on QBs as long as you can evaluate most of the intended routes. His games vs Delaware and Butler are his best.

56 minutes ago, Verge said:

My second favorite QB in this draft has always been Lance, I have a feeling he might make it to us. 

I've not seen or read enough about him to say definitively, but from what I do know it sounds like he might have fit our previous offense more than the current one.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

I've not seen or read enough about him to say definitively, but from what I do know it sounds like he might have fit our previous offense more than the current one.

lance has good touch, and fast twitch muscles.  he can play in this O for sure

2 hours ago, CRA said:

he dominated in 2 back to back national championships vs what was regarded as the most talented D in college football. 

exactly, and the way he did it too, picking apart not just those but, every defense.

a bit different than lance in D2

48 minutes ago, Jorgie said:

exactly, and the way he did it too, picking apart not just those but, every defense.

a bit different than lance in D2

imagine what deshaun would be in a competent organization.    lance has all the skills, touch on the ball, and super quick twitch muscles.  i think he's gonna be great if he gets in the right situation.  situation means a lot. i actually think, for once, we may be the right situation for a qb.  (you know, if we pay attention to the interior line).

On 11/13/2020 at 11:02 AM, Mr. Scot said:

I would say he is a pretty adaptable QB, he would fit our offense just fine, but you aren't technically wrong as he is very mobile.

56 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Just draft OL and trade everything for #1 next year. Sam Howell is the truth.

wtf with our defense though?  and they looked at a targeting call from an offensive player.  that was something

On 11/10/2020 at 12:27 AM, Beerfacedlegend said:

Do we pull the plug? Or do we rock with teddy? Or do we have him sit under teddy? There’s multiple scenarios to chose from do we take the chance ? He could be great he’s a runner like cam but the problem is can he pass. Teddy has shown he’s a good qb Idk if this team would take a chance on lance if he’s there what y’all think?

IF there is a can't miss center or MLB you gotta go there.

Archived