• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Zach Wilson becoming the consensus Huddle pick?

Jeremy Igo

7 hours ago, Ricky Spanish said:

I still like Fields better. 

Dude looks like Cam Newton with good mechanics. 

And much smaller. My only hang up with Fields is that he isn’t asked to make reads whatsoever. Not saying that’s his fault, but he hasn’t shown that ability yet. Wilson has. 

2 hours ago, Varking said:
  3 hours ago, TikTOK said:

Zach Wilson is the closest thing to Pat Mahomes that I’ve seen. 

1 hour ago, TikTOK said:

I would love to have Trevor or Fields over Wilson.

I’m just saying, when I watch Wilson plays he reminds me a lot of Pat Mahomes.

Never said that he will become Mahomes but a lot of times he looks like Mahomes out there playing QB for BYU. 

Edited 48 minutes ago by TikTOK

There's an argument to be made that Pat Mahomes is the single-best QB currently living on planet earth.

If you believe "Wilson is the closest thing to Pat Mahommes" --- and given he is likely to be available to NFL teams in the next draft...

...how could you possibly advocate for taking "Trevor or Fields over Wilson"?

There's no guarantee Wilson will even come out after this season. 

His stock is dropping....the CCU loss took him completely out of the Heisman conversation.

He didn't take a red-shirt season and is true junior --- staying in school 1 more year might be his best option.

Next year he could possibly be the alpha-QB and presumptive #1 pick if he continues to develop...

...staying in school looks likes it would be a prudent investment on his part.

I'm not excited about Wilson at all. However, I do find the argument that he can't physically hold up because of his size odd considering he'd be a large safety of WR. Those guys take much more contact than protected QBs. He woukd likely put 10 more pounds on as well. 

Kids got good touch throwing the ball, which to me is what elevates a qb after decision making

Sit him behind teddy for a year so he can learn to be a pro and to practice at nfl speed, while building the rest of the team up and he should be rocking a rolling

Like him more than Lance who looks like Kaepernick 2.0, half his touchdowns last season came on blown coverages with the wr 10 yards open

39 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

...staying in school looks likes it would be a prudent investment on his part.

a prudent investment would be securing that bag while the bag is there to be secured i.e. entering the draft this year while hes in the top 10 and healthy

On 12/9/2020 at 6:40 AM, Jeremy Igo said:

Looking around this joint and Zach Wilson is starting to take the lead as the top choice for Huddle draftniks. Would his selection excite you about this franchise once again?

I think the kid has promise but from the limited things I've seen there is no way I would take him in the top 10.  With that said, if we draft him I will support him and hope for the best

Archived