• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Zach Wilson becoming the consensus Huddle pick?

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, Shocker said:

Hilarious to me when people say Lance or Wilson are anything like Mahomes.  GTFOH, There isn’t another Mahomes in the next draft.  Period.  

I like Wilson way more than Lance.  Don’t want Lance at all.

Can I ask why?  I’m not a college football guy but I’ve been trying to watch games of the QBs talked about here.  Wilson is a hard pass for me in the top 10, Trask as well, I haven’t watched any full games of Lance so far but I have watched some highlights so I don’t know much about him

7 minutes ago, HPPantherzfan said:

Can I ask why?  I’m not a college football guy but I’ve been trying to watch games of the QBs talked about here.  Wilson is a hard pass for me in the top 10, Trask as well, I haven’t watched any full games of Lance so far but I have watched some highlights so I don’t know much about him

Lance is way behind the others throwing the ball.  Small school guy against bad comp and takes off running constantly.  Pocket awareness isn’t there either.  I see a bust.  I think Wilson also has a pretty big bust factor as well.  If we cant get Fields in a trade up I would wait a year to be honest.

1 hour ago, Shocker said:

Hilarious to me when people say Lance or Wilson are anything like Mahomes.  GTFOH, There isn’t another Mahomes in the next draft.  Period.  

I like Wilson way more than Lance.  Don’t want Lance at all.

Mahomes wasn't considered to be that coming into the draft either. That's why he went #10 instead of #1. 

Archived