• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cyberpunk 2077

1 hour ago, Harbingers said:

The game could have easily gotta another quarter at least of polishing but then the public whines even more. I for one will be waiting at least that long to let them sort out the issues and continue the polish.

Yep, that's what I'm doing.  I waited a good long while for Witcher 3 (actually, the game of the year version lol) before I bought it.  Not sure I'll wait quite that long on Cyberpunk, but I'm going to give it plenty of time to work!

• Pie 1

Sony is pulling it

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/cyberpunk-2077-refunds/

Cyberpunk 2077 Refunds

SIE strives to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction, therefore we will begin to offer a full refund for all gamers who have purchased Cyberpunk 2077 via PlayStation Store.  SIE will also be removing Cyberpunk 2077 from PlayStation Store until further notice.

Edited by Inimicus
On 12/18/2020 at 12:01 PM, rodeo said:

i've had 0 crashes or serious bugs playing on pc. fantastic game

My anticipation is killing me.  I'm waiting on the mail for a power supply for my PC.  Once that gets installed, I think I'm going to jump in.  Even with the bugs, I keep hearing about how amazing the game is.

13 hours ago, d-dave said:

My anticipation is killing me.  I'm waiting on the mail for a power supply for my PC.  Once that gets installed, I think I'm going to jump in.  Even with the bugs, I keep hearing about how amazing the game is.

if you have even a midrange pc you shouldn't have too many serious bugs. i run the game on ultra settings with a 1660ti at about 55 fps.

the game-breaking bugs are all on ps4 and xbox one. pc has some kooky glitches like every game does - fewer than skyrim.

i finished my first playthrough the other day and immediately started another to go another path.

• Pie 1

Im still on the fence.  The group I play with online has plenty of down time and I need a single player option but Ive seen so much bad press that I cant quite commit.

Im sitting on a Ryzen 2700 build with a RTX 2060 8GB

What are the odds Im going to have difficulties with the game?

11 hours ago, Inimicus said:

Im still on the fence.  The group I play with online has plenty of down time and I need a single player option but Ive seen so much bad press that I cant quite commit.

The game is pretty well optimized on PC IMO.   I have a 1060gtx 6gb and it plays pretty well on high/ultra settings.    I don't think that is an issue on PC like it is console.   

On 12/28/2020 at 12:02 AM, Inimicus said:

I have the same concern. I run a 3700x with a 2060 KO.  Debating on whether to get it for xbox series x or pc. My monitor is trash though. Anyone know if I buy the game from the microsoft store, that I can play it on both PC and console? Wouldn't want to buy the game twice obviously