• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BTW , THANKS RON

DaveThePanther2008

We did fire him for this kind of willful incompetence so it shouldn't be surprising he went out and handed us a win.

It's still better than him being here and being on the losing side with absolutely no hope he learns or improves. They screwed 24/7/365

2 minutes ago, LegioX said:

Ron is a horrible coach. Yesterday showed that. Once he is fired from Washington he will never be a head coach again.

He will be given a 3-4 year leash minimum but it will be the same result. Best case they end up with 9 wins one year and hope for a wildcard but they will never win a championship with him as head coach. He is stuck in old school ways of thinking and stubborn to make much needed changes 

4 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

He will be given a 3-4 year leash minimum but it will be the same result. Best case they end up with 9 wins one year and hope for a wildcard but they will never win a championship with him as head coach. He is stuck in old school ways of thinking and stubborn to make much needed changes 

Yeah that stubbornness showed up clear as day yesterday.  I felt sorry for Chase Young.  A couple of times they panned the camera to him pleading with the offense to do something.  

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Apparently Haskins left the building without talking to the media yesterday.

I admire Ron for giving Haskins one last chance but he should have pulled him at halftime.  Haskins is done in the NFL.

Ron is a good man but he's just not a good head coach anymore.

We almost certainly lose that game if Smith and McLauren play. McLauren is the real deal and would've caught all those balls Sims dropped and Smith wouldn't have turned the ball over. Still was fun to see the defense ball out, even if it was against a QB as crappy as Haskins.

29 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I admire Ron for giving Haskins one last chance but he should have pulled him at halftime.  Haskins is done in the NFL.

How many of us were sitting here watching that yesterday and thinking "yeah, I've seen this movie"?

3 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

I normally always agree with you---and I agree with this to a degree.  I think cutting him today was finger pointing--RR blaming the players.  The team did not lose because Haskins sucked---they lost because Ron allowed him to suck (which is basically what you said)--but if you pair it with the release, it absolves RR of his role in the process yesterday.

Archived