• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints game moved to 4:25

Mr. Scot

Just now, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Damn I hate when they do that.  Where I am games don't start until 9pm which means the 430 game is at 1230am.  I stayed up last night watching the game.  It sucks when you have to be at work at 730am.

Oh Well, one more week and I can take a rest. 

Well look at it this way: It's not like you'll be watching any Panther games the following week.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Well look at it this way: It's not like you'll be watching any Panther games the following week.

I know, then I fen for 7 more months for football.  But I do have plenty to look forward to.

Available Free Agents

Draft and the associated conversations.

OTAs and Mini Camps.

Like every year I have my routine.   Hopefully next year I'll gladly stay up late in January to watch our beloved Panthers playing in the Playoffs.  

22 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Not that it applies much to us right now but end of season competitiveness can be a lot of fun.

Case in point: Remember the year when we needed to score more points than the Packers?

It's funny how all the seeming minutiae during most weeks become magnified, especially late in the season. Like, if only Alex Smith had been healthy yesterday, we likely lose and go to three in the draft order and land the favorite flavor of the month at QB, or have a chance at a "generational" type OT! Now, it's not so cut-and-dried (not that it ever really was)!

Archived