• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Happy New Years Panther Fans

DaveThePanther2008

I Come early to wish everyone a Happy New Year.  It's been a tough year for everyone from Covid-19 to having to deal with a rebuilding year for our Panthers.

I call the Philippines home and in 5 minutes it will be New Years there and in another 5 hours it will be New Years here in Kuwait and eventually 8 hours from that you will celebrate in the Carolinas.

I wish all of you a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

42 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

Happy New Year to you and yours!

I assume you’re military?

I'm a retired USN 1979-2003

I am currently working in Kuwait for the Kuwait Air Force.  They fly the F18 that the Navy uses.  Many former USN personnel here.

I've been contracting since 2003 when the Iraq war started.  I've been in Iraq 3x, Afghanistan 3x and now Kuwait 3x.

Thanks and I wish you a great new year. 

1 hour ago, 4Corners said:

Happy New Year to most of y’all on here. 

33 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Hope you enjoy the day and have many more.

Though you seem to have an issue with me.  I hold no ill will towards you and wish you a great New Year. 

Pardon the village idiot. He means well.

41 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I'm a retired USN 1979-2003

I am currently working in Kuwait for the Kuwait Air Force.  They fly the F18 that the Navy uses.  Many former USN personnel here.

I've been contracting since 2003 when the Iraq war started.  I've been in Iraq 3x, Afghanistan 3x and now Kuwait 3x.

Thanks and I wish you a great new year. 

Thank you for your service. I’m hoping to commission with the Navy in February. Waiting on board results.

Archived