• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Early Games

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, Wanderlai said:

Truth. We lead the league in winning the most games that mean nothing. 

We should hang banners and have a ring ceremony--best record in NFL once eliminated.

Rhule now says he wants to win to have winning culture--I get it, but nobody gives a crap about wins vs. a team's bottom feeders.

Unless something crazy happens I doubt the any of the teams we need to win to move up will win. So like the Panthers are known to do even when we win we lose. 

Oh, well. Might as well cheer for the Panthers to win one game this year. SMH, I really hope they will trade up or be lucky and one of the QBs will fall to us.

Just now, MHS831 said:

The Giants cannot stand prosperity.  they are going to let Dallas hang around, then Dalton is going to get hot....Bad teams rarely go for the throat.

I've been needlessly going back and forth in another thread. Who get's the ball first in the second half?

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Quote worthy...

You can use it.  I was talking to Tom  Sorenson once and said to him, "Rivera is undefeated when his job is on the line."  He said the same thing--I told him to use it--not sure if he did.

1 minute ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Unless something crazy happens I doubt the any of the teams we need to win to move up will win. So like the Panthers are known to do even when we win we lose. 

Oh, well. Might as well cheer for the Panthers to win one game this year. SMH, I really hope they will trade up or be lucky and one of the QBs will fall to us.

Winning last week and this week puts us in the position of taking leftovers verses losing and picking our own meal to eat. We go from maybe choosing any QB other than Lawrence to I sure hope someone drops to us. 

Archived