• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers "narrowing the field"

Mr. Scot

59 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Ossenfort has a Patriots background, something that's known to be attractive to David Tepper.

General FYI: All three candidates so far named as moving on to the second round are in the same general age range as head coach Matt Rhule (40s)

And thankfully all traditional player evaluators. 

3 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

Do they really think these guys are going to sot around and wait for a decision?

I know all about due diligence but this approaching arrogance.

Lol yes they will. Being an NFL GM is their dream job for these guys. They’ll go through whatever process necessary in hopes they get the final offer. 

3 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

Do they really think these guys are going to sot around and wait for a decision?

I know all about due diligence but this approaching arrogance.

You act like they aren’t informed of a timeline. It’s just like any interview process. We aren’t the only team who hasn’t hired a GM.

6 hours ago, Hoenheim said:

What exactly did joe brady do to warrant an immediate head coaching hire after one season as a OC in the NFL? 

They have to be looking more at his college stuff? Or they just know Teddy's a bum and like his playcalling? Lol

Yeah...I never figured out how Chudzinski built up his resume by sucking for two seasons here either.

8 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

But unfortunately not surprising.

Gotta hope Tepper defers to Rhule on this.

or that they hire two people, each with a different skill set.

hilarious that people on here complain about too old school, game has passed them by, etc, yet when tepper wants to try something progressive, the same people whine about needing traditional 

Just get Peters and end this. He's been a part of building two Super Bowl bound teams (3 trips 1 win). I thought Ossenfort had been with TN longer than just one year kind makes me sour on him a bit. TN did a good job the past few years putting a winning team together. Dodds was the only other guy with quality team building credentials.

Tepper can hire any analyst he wants and make up some other title.

Archived