• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2021 Senior Bowl

Untouchable

This guy is the best I've seen when it comes to evaluating the OL. Keep an eye out as the draft process rolls on, he usually puts out scouting reports.

He thinks Trey Smith and Ben Cleveland were the best of the ones we coached. His Top OT was Dillion Radunz, Top G was Aaron Banks, Top C (and overall) was Creed Humphrey.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

26 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

This is the kind of thing that Matt Rhule talked about at the end of the season with playing through injuries. Don't be surprised to see us take a look at this kid.

We better be looking at him already, he's performed exceptionally well this whole week. Should be a big riser.

12 hours ago, Untouchable said:

This guy is the best I've seen when it comes to evaluating the OL. Keep an eye out as the draft process rolls on, he usually puts out scouting reports.

He thinks Trey Smith and Ben Cleveland were the best of the ones we coached. His Top OT was Dillion Radunz, Top G was Aaron Banks, Top C (and overall) was Creed Humphrey.

You named a few off my wish list.  The middle rounds are full of these kinds of players--I expect us to take 2-3 OL in this draft.  Dilliion R has been all over the mocks---I have seen him in the 20s to the 180s.  I think he is a day 2 pick.

Banks is one that I have not been paying attention to---need to read up on him so I can act like an expert later.