• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ravens at Bills Divisional Thread - Your pick?

Zod

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The Ravens are dominating the rushing stats in this game. This game is another knock on "running the balls wins games".

I don't think it's necessarily a knock on "running the ball wins games," I mean once the Bills started running the ball with some success it has opened up the middle of the field for Allen to throw some nice crosses and out routes.

I think it's better to say you need to be able to run the football for positive yardage in the NFL to win games these days.

5 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Chiefs are losing to Cleveland tomorrow.  

I respect you calling your shot.  If the regular season Chiefs show up and make some mistakes I can see it happening.

If the Chiefs from the playoffs last year show up, Cleveland will need some mistakes from them to win.

3 minutes ago, jackson113 said:

Oh no Jackson gone to poop again...

There's no sugarcoating it right now. So far, he's had three bad playoff games and one good one in his career and he's never led a team to over 20 points in the playoffs.

It's still a small sample size, but it's definitely a concern at this point IMO.

I mean, I guess there still 11+ minutes to turn this one around, but he's gotta get cleared to take the field again first.

Archived