• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

At some point fuvk Devante's confidence!!

WOW!!

2 hours ago, YoungPanthers89 said:

Devonte is perfect for the 6th man role, its only a matter of time before Lamelo is starting.

In theory Devonte would be a great 6th man, but not if he keeps shooting the way he has been this season... LaMelo frankly should’ve been starting from day 1.

11 hours ago, Zod said:

Maybe he is hoping his game improves so that he can be packaged easier in a trade?

This can be the only reason i can think of. They are trying to approve assets for trades later, but even with that said there is NO WAY in hell somebody like Graham should be playing damn near 40 minutes a game. That just shouldnt happen. Especially with a top 5 pick backing him up. Sends to many bad signals.

On 1/16/2021 at 10:19 PM, Shocker said:

OP is talking shet about Graham (as he should).  Did you read the post?

Ignore the Tarhole troll he is still trying to find the African American studies class in Chapel Hill... 

He doesn't read very well nor cares about the context of a conversation so I just let him follow my post with his normal mind drool and move on..

Point still remains no matter if Graham has a good game here and there or moving forward.. When i made this thread Graham was past game 10 of a major slump and this same coaching staff in the same situation last year barried a guy to Greensboro easily.. Which I don't think should happen to Devante but atleast give him some reflective time off the bench..... Only difference is this time you have a number 3 pick waiting who needs the develop time not a late 2nd round pick .

• Poo 3

On 1/23/2021 at 10:53 AM, WOW!! said:

Ignore the Tarhole troll he is still trying to find the African American studies class in Chapel Hill... 

He doesn't read very well nor cares about the context of a conversation so I just let him follow my post with his normal mind drool and move on..

Point still remains no matter if Graham has a good game here and there or moving forward.. When i made this thread Graham was past game 10 of a major slump and this same coaching staff in the same situation last year barried a guy to Greensboro easily.. Which I don't think should happen to Devante but atleast give him some reflective time off the bench..... Only difference is this time you have a number 3 pick waiting who needs the develop time not a late 2nd round pick .

5-5. fugkkkk uppppp dipppppp shittttttttt

• 2 weeks later...