• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Adam Schefter: Growing sense, DeShaun is done as a Texan. #itshappening

What other teams could be in the mix? 

Could Rams be one? Goff is a starter but no star. He could have trade value. Houston are not in position to draft a new QB this year. Goff + 1 2022 and 1 2023. And Watson come to a playoff team + in a big market. 

Ravens?  Trade Lamar Jackson. Not high on Lamar, I don't think he will be consistent enough during his career. I would rather have Watson.

Patriots? Houston GM connection, they need a QB. Not sure they have enough draft capital to make the trade. 

Saints?

1 hour ago, Ship said:

I’d argue Jets and Dolphins are less likely to do this. Why pay big money and give up assets for a QB when you’re in position to draft one on a rookie deal? That would be a waste for both of them. Saleh is a new HC there who will be building his program. Dolphins can be sellers by either trading Tua or keeping him— either way- so why buy?

Panthers can trade Teddy and a haul of picks to Houston. We should be pushing as hard as we can for this.

Agree, if I am Fitterer I am calling and working very hard to make this happen.  It will be very expensive but Watson is worth it IMO.  

2 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Agree, if I am Fitterer I am calling and working very hard to make this happen.  It will be very expensive but Watson is worth it IMO.  

Fitterer is a scout. Hes not pushing to give up his draft capitol for years when he's been hired to help rebuild. 

The only person who would push this is Tepper

Archived