Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

Reimer getting the start in net tonight


Recommended Posts

Here's the projected lineup vs. Nashville. Optimus Reim will probably be between the pipes. 

rest of the lineup & pairings: 

Forwards

Niederreiter-Aho-Teravainen
Foegele-Trocheck-Necas
Svechnikov-Martinook-Fast
Dzingel-Geekie-McGinn

Defensemen

Slavin-Hamilton
Skjei-Pesce
Gardiner-Fleury

 

  • Pie 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

My God those lines are complete insanity. Crippling Svech with Marty playing out of position and slotted too high, and Fast who hasn’t shown anything offensively so far... Svech need to be up with the Finns. Hoping for the best but if we stick with these combos throughout the game I’m expecting us to look as bad or worse as we did the first 2 games, against a much better opponent.

  • Pie 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Foegele will be on the third on Svech's spot eventually. Rod is gonna try new lines every game for the next month probably until he finds something that feels perfect. I've come to just accept any line combo because Brindy is seldom wrong.

 

This should be a bounce back game. Hopefully we can put together 3 solid periods.

  • Pie 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, t96 said:

My God those lines are complete insanity. Crippling Svech with Marty playing out of position and slotted too high, and Fast who hasn’t shown anything offensively so far... Svech need to be up with the Finns. Hoping for the best but if we stick with these combos throughout the game I’m expecting us to look as bad or worse as we did the first 2 games, against a much better opponent.

I think its ok not to stack the first line but at least rejigger the 2-3 lines while Staal is out.

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

What are these lines...

I get trying to have a scoring option on every line but expecting Svech to carry Marty (who is not a natural center) is insanity.

Give me the following until Jordo comes back:

Svech - Fishy - Turbo

Nino - Trochek - Necas

Dzingel - Geekie - Fast

Foegele - Marty - McGinn

Its a shame we don’t play the Caps every night, maybe Foegele would then be useful.

  • Pie 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

What are these lines...

I get trying to have a scoring option on every line but expecting Svech to carry Marty (who is not a natural center) is insanity.

Give me the following until Jordo comes back:

Svech - Fishy - Turbo

Nino - Trochek - Necas

Dzingel - Geekie - Fast

Foegele - Marty - McGinn

Its a shame we don’t play the Caps every night, maybe Foegele would then be useful.

That's not bad but I'd still keep Nino on the first line and put Svech on the second in this instance. Svech seems to be thriving what ever line he's on and the current first line hasn't been that bad. Keep that scoring power split up for now.

  • Pie 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lets hope they don't come out flat again. Hopefully losing to the Red Wings woke the boys up.

I will see y'all back here for puck drop. I took a page out of @CanesFanStan's play book and went with fried rice tonight and I am working my way through the last of my Southern Tier Pumpking.

Edited by zacka77ack
  • Pie 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, zacka77ack said:

I am working my way through the last of my Southern Tier Pumpking.

I still have two left. will they be ok next halloween?

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Zod said:

I still have two left. will they be ok next halloween?

Pumpkin beer?... Not sure about that one. It's funny. This question comes up every year following All Hallows.

Safely drinkable, certainly. Fermentation Funky... Certainly as well.

Edited by Harbingers
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...