• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Bills at Chiefs AFC Championship Gameday thread

Zod

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

To be fair, our defense wasn't awful against them this past season.

The only reason it was as close as it was was because the Panther kept getting lucky because the Chiefs defense kept falling for trick plays. We had to literally pull out everything. If we had of played the Chiefs like the Bills are now we would have gotten blown out.

1 minute ago, TheRumGone said:

Playoff football is completely different than regular season

Granted, but at this point we have no idea whatsoever what we're going to look like in the playoffs.

Hell, we don't even know what we're going to look like in the regular season next year.  I'm expecting us to look a lot different.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yep. You can play the "coach 'em up" game to a certain degree in the NFL, but not at QB. You need a legit talent at that position to win consistently.

Still amazed that a 43 year old Brady can make the deep ball look effortless and we have a 27 year old that plays like Drew Brees at 42 and always looks like he has to put everything into throwing it 20 yards.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Granted, but at this point we have no idea whatsoever what we're going to look like in the playoffs.

Hell, we don't even know what we're going to look like in the regular season next year.  I'm expecting us to look a lot different.

No defense in the league can handle the chiefs in the playoffs right now. I’ve never seen an offense or a qb this dominant and I grew up in the Bay Area watching Joe Montana, Steve young and jerry rice. 

teams are gonna have to come up with something that is beyond me to stop Mahomes. I dunno what that even is because the dude is just magic.

3 minutes ago, Inimicus said:

Dude is a cheat code for sure but GOAT?

He needs a handful of rings before we can go there

I disagree with that, in a sport where teams roster 53 players and start 22 with many more contributing consistently you can't pin team success on 1 player. Dan Marino has a legit argument for GOAT QB (or at least greatest of his generation with QBs across generations being hard to compare). Plus I do think that Mahomes will get multiple more championships, starting this year.

Just now, TLGPanthersFan said:

Still amazed that a 43 year old Brady can make the deep ball look effortless and we have a 27 year old that plays like Drew Brees at 42 and always looks like he has to put everything into throwing it 20 yards.

I tried to tell everyone right after the signing that we had just signed a really, REALLY physically limited QB.

• Pie 1