• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Bills at Chiefs AFC Championship Gameday thread

Zod

16 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The Chiefs are a lot better than the Bucs. The winner of this game handles the Bucs with ease as long as they show up. The AFC is just head and shoulders better than the NFC this year and I expect that to be demonstrated in the SB.

Olive a defensive game. This is way more fun, Imo, than the shootout between Brady and Rogers.

4 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

No defense in the league can handle the chiefs in the playoffs right now. I’ve never seen an offense or a qb this dominant and I grew up in the Bay Area watching Joe Montana, Steve young and jerry rice. 

teams are gonna have to come up with something that is beyond me to stop Mahomes. I dunno what that even is because the dude is just magic.

Andy Reid offenses have always been difficult to stop, and it got exponentially harder with Mahomes. in some cases, you just have to score more points, which is probably equally as hard if not harder.

I know right now we're not as good as either of the teams playing right now. Likewise, we're not as good as either of the teams that played earlier today.

Just have to hope the people that are in charge now know what they're doing.

Edited by Mr. Scot

18 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The Chiefs are a lot better than the Bucs. The winner of this game handles the Bucs with ease as long as they show up. The AFC is just head and shoulders better than the NFC this year and I expect that to be demonstrated in the SB.

I agree but I also thought that the 2013 Broncos were a lot better than the Seahawks that year and that we were a lot better than the Broncos in 2015... Anything can happen and I will really hope that the better team (the AFC team) wins in 2 weeks but I won't assume anything. 

2 minutes ago, Baskinridge said:

Did you really?

ill admit I didn’t but wish I did.

I can't blame any Panthers fans or the team for completely disregarding QB prospects (Mahomes, Watson) that draft... Cam was 1 year removed from an absolutely dominant MVP season. Yes he had the shoulder injury in late 2016 but nobody knew it would hinder him as much as it ultimately did and you don't move on from him in that situation. 

6 minutes ago, Baskinridge said:

The fact he was ever on it is a big question mark in itself but let’s hope we get lucky here in the near future

It's one of the things college coaches have to learn at the NFL level. They see a guy like Teddy who is smart and safe and think their brilliant schemes will make up for the deficiencies. Not at QB.

2 minutes ago, t96 said:

I can't blame any Panthers fans or the team for completely disregarding QB prospects (Mahomes, Watson) that draft... Cam was 1 year removed from an absolutely dominant MVP season. Yes he had the shoulder injury in late 2016 but nobody knew it would hinder him as much as it ultimately did and you don't move on from him in that situation. 

At the time I didn’t think of QB and Ive always been a huge Newton fan and I thought Mahomes was a talented prospect (but nothing compared to what he’s done in the nfl) but holy damn the dude is fire. He’s got good coaching and talent around him but damnI didn’t think it was gonna be that level