• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Bills at Chiefs AFC Championship Gameday thread

Zod

I like KC and wouldn’t mind if either team wins the super bowl but I’m pulling for the Bills. McDermott and Beane has built a winner there after decades of mediocrity. Puts in perspective what the Panthers did by keeping Rivera and hiring back Marty Hurney for our franchise. Rivera literally had some of the worst defenses the last few years with McDermott gone when players told us how important he was despite the nfl and people giving Rivera all the credit by constantly giving him the defensive genius moniker. The same guy as a player I’m told slipped his hand down his butt crack and licked his own azz butter. People were more invested giving him coach of the year accolades and justifying his horrible coaching to spite that evil Cam Newton for our limited success.

God I wish we had McDermott as our coach.

Edited by Baskinridge
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, TheRumGone said:

The game is never over with the chiefs. 

Yep. Came back from down at least 10 in all 3 playoff games last year... Still a terrible terrible play for them and gives the Bills a much better chance but game has barely started.

10 minutes ago, Baskinridge said:

I like KC and wouldn’t mind if either team wins the super bowl but I’m pulling for the Bills. McDermott and Beane has built a winner there after decades of mediocrity. Puts in perspective what the Panthers did by keeping Rivera and hiring back Marty Hurney for our franchise. Rivera literally had some of the worst defenses the last few years with McDermott gone when players told us how important he was despite the nfl and people giving Rivera all the credit by constantly giving him the defensive genius moniker. The same guy as a player I’m told slipped his hand down his butt crack and licked his own azz butter. People were more invested giving him coach of the year accolades and justifying his horrible coaching to spite that evil Cam Newton for our limited success.

God I wish we had McDermott as our coach.

ice cube what GIF

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1