• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let's say you are Deshaun Watson, bias aside, where do you want to go?

davos

5 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Or if they draft a QB at #2. 

I said earlier, Tua makes Moton the blind side protector.  A win win, if you ask me.  The circumstances, (surgery, covid, preseason--I would not give up on him, but if they do, yes.

100% agree!  Never has a QB been faced with all that Tua was.  Horrible injury, Surgery, still gaining strength in hip drive (power/ball velocity), covid, no rookie camp, no preseason, limited training camp with less reps than others due to recovery, no weapons in Miami, no running game in Miami, 3 rookies on the Oline (struggled with blitzes and new looks), and despite all of this was thrown into the middle of a playoff race with a Vet QB looking over his shoulders. 

2 minutes ago, nctarheelreincarnated said:

Because the O-Line wasn’t that bad. Get an LG or Center in the Draft or FA. And it’ll be fine. You posting at all disqualifies your opinion. Shrugs. 

The O-lne absolutely was that bad.

Bridgewater having a quick release hid a lot of issues.

Edited by Mr. Scot

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm the opposite. 

The nice appeal with Charlotte is the proximity to lakes & the mountains.  Having lived in Charlotte, DC, San Diego/Encinitas, Denver, & Chicago, I'm torn but I just wouldn't know where to buy in Charlotte these days.  Maybe Dilworth/SE? Wouldn't want to be too close to South Park or south Charlotte i.e.. near 51/matthews/pineville.  Lake Norman annoys me.  I'm an architect so am mega picky and kind of a prude about this haha.  

Edited by davos
  • Pie 1

7 minutes ago, davos said:

If I'm looking across the league, QB issues aside, city wise, I'd want:

NYC (Tribeca, Hudson, or in Manhattan, find a top notch penthouse, then a T-Swift Folklore type-cabin upstate)

Miami (Ocean front home, it's Miami, but I'm in Florida.  Mixed feelings)

LAR (Live near Rivers and Brees in North County SD, I hate LA proper minus a few spots like Highland Park/Silverlake.  Maybe get a spot in Malibu or down near Laguna/Dana Point)

Arizona (I'd get an estate outside of Flagstaff/San Fran Peaks and heli down to Phoenix, maybe grab a nice house outside of Phoenix as well for accessibility)

SF/SEA (Great cities, weather is hit/miss but they're great spots to live.  I'd get something a bit on the outskirts)

Chicago (I'd go for an amazing condo in West Loop and a brownstone in Gold Coast/Oldtown triangle, lakehouse in northern Wisconsin)

--

Charlotte is nice and all but I'd have no interest in living there.  Hell no to ATL.

I'm thinking SF & NYC are the top choices here.

Respect your thought process, but man, I have less than ZERO desire to live in NYC area...none, I don't get the draw at all, but people love it.

Personally I'd really be pushing for Miami, but I'm a water freak.

• Pie 1

Just now, davos said:

The nice appeal with Charlotte is the proximity to lakes & the mountains.  Having lived in Charlotte, DC, San Diego/Encinitas, Denver, & Chicago, I'm torn but I just wouldn't know where to buy in Charlotte these days.  Maybe Dilworth/SE? Wouldn't want to be too close to South Park or south Charlotte i.e..  Lake Norman annoys me.  I'm an architect so am mega picky and kind of a prude about this haha.  

My issue with Charlotte is the same issue I have with Denver (lived in Evergreen for 14 years up until selling last June), the team facilities are on the opposite side of town from everywhere I'd actually want to live.

11 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

You can extrapolate somewhat based on his dissatisfaction with Houston.

He's paid a boatload of money, but the team's not winning. That would make me think winning is at least something of a priority.

Clearly, ownership by non-morons would be nice too.

Does seem he wants to win.

SF, LA, MIA provide the best opportunity for that...IMO.

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

My issue with Charlotte is the same issue I have with Denver (lived in Evergreen for 14 years up until selling last June), the team facilities are on the opposite side of town from everywhere I'd actually want to live.

Evergreen is pretty ideal.  If I moved back would avoid Denver like the plague but love Colorado.  I was in RiNo/Ballpark for 3 years.  MAYBE consider the Wash Park or Highlands.  Fort Collins & Summit County are even crazy these days.  Just too much traffic without a proper pedestrian oriented city feel but if I had the dough, would go for Evergreen and a spot at Beaver Creek or near Breck. 

8 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

Respect your thought process, but man, I have less than ZERO desire to live in NYC area...none, I don't get the draw at all, but people love it.

Personally I'd really be pushing for Miami, but I'm a water freak.

Yeah, I'm eyeing a 3 day stay at the Standard Miami for my gals bday in the Spring.  Miami is pretty dope.  I just hate Florida overall but Miami is hard to beat in many respects.