• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stafford offer included...

Mr. Scot

Hearing about this deal had restored my faith in Fitterer. He needs to stay on a smart path and an opportunity for a QB will reveal itself. Don't give away the farm. We're going to have an opportunity at the 8th pick, so hold and wait unless we have a fair deal. Don't get stupid with everything on the line. Calm down. Wait.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

53 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

... Bridgewater, per Peter Schrager (quoted by Josh Klein)

Person had been speculating on this previously.

So it sounds like the total offer was #8, a later pick (probably third to fifth, I'm guessing from what I've read) and Teddy Bridgewater.

This is no surprise to me...I assumed that Teddy had to be part of the deal

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, pantherj said:

Hearing about this deal had restored my faith in Fitterer. He needs to stay on a smart path and an opportunity for a QB will reveal itself. Don't give away the farm. We're going to have an opportunity at the 8th pick, so hold and wait unless we have a fair deal. Don't get stupid with everything on the line. Calm down. Wait.

Good stuff.

Curious, you have any idea who Fitterer reports to?

21 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Good stuff.

Curious, you have any idea who Fitterer reports to?

Tepper. But rest assured Fitterer is hearing from Rhule and the other coaches. Fitterer doesn't technically have to obey Rhule, the OC, or the DC, but I've seen these positions talk to the GM and influence him greatly.

4 minutes ago, pantherj said:

Tepper. But rest assured Fitterer is hearing from Rhule and the other coaches. Fitterer doesn't technically have to obey Rhule, the OC, or the DC, but I've seen these positions talk to the GM and influence him greatly.

Got it, thanks.

So who does Rhule report to?

Edited by SizzleBuzz

1 hour ago, Jon Snow said:

I would agree with that.  But it's a fair deal that doesn't cost use a lot of picks.  It's going to be interesting if they end up going into the season with Teddy on the team.  It's obvious they want a change at QB, even Ray Charles could see that, God rest his soul.

Thing that pisses me off is...who did they think Teddy was...like now he has leprosy and they tryin to ditch him... just makes me question the fk outta their judgment...and, will they get it right this time.

• Beer 1