• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PFT: Orlando Brown Jr wants to be traded

JawnyBlaze

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/02/10/report-orlando-brown-jr-wants-to-be-traded/

I don’t know much about him other than the obvious lineage and he was supposed to be pretty good from what I heard that draft season. First or second rounder right? Wonder what it would cost, cuz we could definitely give him the chance to play LT like he wants heh

Just now, musicman said:

If we can get him and not give up our 1st, we should to it. Then either QB or another top player (CB or LB) and then a OL in the 3rd and we'd be sitting nicely. 

Yea, hell no to a first. This years and next years third and I’d be all for it, if he can be at least as decent as Oher was for us. 

• Pie 1

17 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Eh, minus the concussion issues being a 6/10 LT is worth a couple thirds I’d say 

Nah, I'm good on that. I would trade those picks for Orlando Brown Jr. I would not trade those picks for Michael Oher.

11 minutes ago, Scott12345 said:

Oher was good for us until he got hurt

He was serviceable. He looked better than he was because of the guys that preceded him. Russell Okung was a far better LT here than Oher ever was, IMO. 

• Pie 1

Just now, kungfoodude said:

Nah, I'm good on that. I would trade those picks for Orlando Brown Jr. I would not trade those picks for Michael Oher.

He was serviceable. He looked better than he was because of the guys that preceded him. Russell Okung was a far better LT here than Oher ever was, IMO. 

Seriously?....oKung was awful