• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Houston will let Watson rot

Ja  Rhule

11 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

It's not your place to speak for me, pal.

In theory the player has some "leverage", but if the Texans are resolute he really doesn't.

Take the "bully" crap and stick it into your ear-hole -- if anyone is doing some "bullying" it is the player and his lame-ass "team" of advisors.

Back to the future...

Hey buddy pal!  ........We are on the same team !!! No reason to stick anything in my ear-hole except a que tip.... it’s all good brother I love the passion and if we all agreed on everything man this site would be boring .. so I love challenging point of views because it encourages growth!!!! But at the end of the day neither one of us truly knows it’s all smoke and mirrors .. see you in the future 

C910B704-49F5-4FF4-A2B5-73C7EF8FB5F4.jpeg

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

I've figured out that you don't know jack about John McClain 😆

If he writes what the Texans want him to write, then I guess the Texans must have really wanted to talk about Cal McNair being an idiot a while back given that McClain has been critical of him numerous times (Easterby too).

Here come the triggered emojis. 

It’s no secret there’s a couple teams that can offer better draft picks than we can this year. Have young QB’s on their roster. That article didn’t say anything we didn’t already know. 

4 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Here come the triggered emojis. 

It’s no secret there’s a couple teams that can offer better draft picks than we can this year. Have young QB’s on their roster. That article didn’t say anything we didn’t already know. 

You not knowing what you're talking about doesn't exactly "trigger" me.

Does kinda give me a chuckle...

Frankly, between McClain and Aaron Wilson, the Texans have a media team we could be jealous of.

I'm not as big a critic of Joe Person as some on here are, and Alaina Getzenberg is turning out pretty good, but Wilson and McClain are both top notch.

Edited by Mr. Scot

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

You not knowing what you're talking about doesn't exactly "trigger" me.

Does kinda give me a chuckle...

Frankly, between McClain and Aaron Wilson, the Texans have a media team we could be jealous of.

I'm not as big a critic of Joe Person as some on here are, and Alaina Getzenberg is turning out pretty good, but Wilson and McClain are both top notch.

Joe Person and Josh Klein are both well connected. 

19 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

If medical doesn't back it up, he can be fined or suspended for "conduct detrimental".

you can't prove a soft tissue injury isn't real though.   and most athletes probably have some variation of them they play through all season. 

• Pie 1

It’s super weird seeing posters fumble over themselves that Watson HAS to play out his contract and can’t do things like Ramsey did to force his trade to get out of that shitty Jacksonville organization. Y’all lick the dick of billionaire owners (McNair of which did absolutely nothing to get that money or organization besides being fuging born with a billionaire daddy).

Meanwhile these superstar athletes worked their entire fuging careers, many of whom grew up in poverty or shitty situations and these owners make billions off the backs of these players. You want these players to have zero agency. Like step back and think about what the fug you are saying.

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, CRA said:

medical can't say it isn't real.   No NFL medical staff is going to come out and be like, nah...he ain't got one. 

The NFL itself has actually fined players for faking injuries in game situations before.

Doubt this'd be much different.