• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Teddy Bridgewater likely on the outs in Carolina

Verge

12 hours ago, Runcmc said:

And how do you explain Teddy’s *career high* 15 tds despite having multiple 1k receivers? He also had 11 interceptions...only 4 more tds than ints yet had multiple 1k players, how do you explain that? Can’t blame it all on the defense.

Nope, can't blame that on the defense. Teddy owns that. Still, in one score games, the defense has to hold some of the blame. I also think our offensive and defensive coordinators were behind the learning curve and our opponents seemed to take great pleasure in showing off the difference between the pro game and the college one.

Hopefully, this season will see more aggression on both sides of the ball for the Panthers. We were timid last year in our play calling.

• Beer 1

12 hours ago, Runcmc said:

By the way, teddy never completed a game winning drive despite how many times we lost by a single score.

Nope, sure didn't. As I've said before, Teddy isn't blameless, but he's not the only one to blame. 

• Beer 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/7/2021 at 3:31 PM, Verge said:

I think we have been in trade talks that have been on and off throughout the offseason. You get a sense of who is still in or not by this point.

This kind of goes over what I was saying. I would expect this to get done before the draft, need to adjust the contract and he can land in DEN, NO, WFT, etc.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

48 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

So these are your sources. 

She mentioned this a long time ago, she has a source that she knows from an organization. So don’t try to be bashing her, she knows what she is talking about!

9 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

Don’t believe it.

That's the beautiful thing about it. You don't have to, and I don't care if you do or not. 🙂 
My track record speaks for itself I think. 

• Pie 5
  • The D 1
  • Flames 2