• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers might trade up according Jason loc aflorla if they can't get Watson

Panthers316

29 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Sign Trubisky and trade Teddy very soon.  Opens up a lot of options for us in the draft.

Best option atm. I'm wondering if Trubisky's agent is asking for a long-term commitment. He probably figures someone will pay up eventually, and unfortunately for us, that's probably true. 

4 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

That's the least dramatic way to move forward. I agree with that move. DJ would prosper in that situation. Mobile QB for Rhule. Great defense and a good QB that limits mistakes is a very good start. He'd have to buy in with Brady and limit his mistakes. If the Bears would trade him though, they're making a move for DangeRuss.

jon stewart what GIF

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

That's the least dramatic way to move forward. I agree with that move. DJ would prosper in that situation. Mobile QB for Rhule. Great defense and a good QB that limits mistakes is a very good start. He'd have to buy in with Brady and limit his mistakes. If the Bears would trade him though, they're making a move for DangeRuss.

Trubisky is more attractive than TB right now as far as trade bait for Houston or Seattle.

No, he isn't. They can just flat out sign him if they want him.

2 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

Really bad idea.

So you would rather take a chance of being by stuck with Treadwater then assuring a top QB in TD draft. I hope we trade up if it seems like we cannot get Lance or Watson. It doesn’t reek of desperation if they get the QB they want. 
2022 QB crop looks terrible. We need a QB this draft. No excuses. 

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

So you would rather take a chance of being by stuck with Treadwater then assuring a top QB in TD draft. I hope we trade up if it seems like we cannot get Lance or Watson. It doesn’t reek of desperation if they get the QB they want. 
2022 QB crop looks terrible. We need a QB this draft. No excuses. 

You mean if they get the qb you want.  Maybe the one they want is not in the first round.  Ever thought of that?

12 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

The cream is rising to the top as far as the 2021 QB crop.

Panthers now, desperate, would have to trade the farm to draft Lance.

Self inflicted.

Has to be fixed though. Right away.

You were that blown away by his Pro Day?

Seems to me like he's still the same enigma he was just a week ago.