• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's happening. (Probably)

Verge

Just now, Shotgun said:

We would end up being 5-11 like we always are lol

No worries QB is the only reason teams win, look at Watsons career year this past season.....

Wait.... Im being handed a card{puts on reading glasses....doesnt have reading glasses..} Hmm it says here the Texans were 4-12 last year.....Hold on being handed another card..... They already traded the 3rd overall pick the year before.....well poo.

• Flames 1
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, Shotgun said:

And the bucs 

Bucs have been smarter about free agency lately, they won big on the Brady bet. Aranus learned a lot in the league from past mistakes over the years I guess. Hell I didn't think Brady had enough to make it through the year. 

The Jags spend tons and piss it all away while picking top 5 every year. It's been incredible. Jets up their too. Miami gets a nod. 

1 minute ago, Shotgun said:

I thought spending big in free agency always ended in misery. 

It has 99% of the attempts.  The only time it has worked was with GOAT coming in, without giving up ANY capital, to a team that was ready for the GOAT.  I'm struggling to see that scenario here in Panther land.  Not even the GOAT himself could get THIS team to a trophy with the assets you are suggesting they give up to get him much less Watson.

• Flames 1