• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Miller is back

Mr. Scot

Just now, CashNewton22 said:

Of course not I don’t count on rookies much in general that’s not the point I’m arguing. I’m saying if they have a high grade on Deonte Brown and he’s there when we pick Cam Irving/John Miller/whoever won’t prevent us from drafting him even if it takes a little while for him to be ready to start. 

No argument...

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, MHS831 said:

Final flash of wisdom for this thread today:  Is Cam going to play RT and Moton LT?  Discuss.

I kind of like Moton at RT. He is elite there and was decent at LT. I hope we draft a LT in the second and let Cam, Paradis, Miller, and the guy from the Vikings compete for LG, C, and RG. Cam can swing out to LT if the rookie needs time to learn.

I was a big fan of Miller last year and happy we were able to bring him back. I thought he would be a cap casualty. 

He by no means was an All-Pro for us, but part of that 26-28 year old group of low risk players that we keep bringing in. Some turn out like Anderson....some turn out like Weatherly. 

• Pie 1