• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

49ers trading up to number 3 with Miami!

joemac

didn't one NFL guy say a few months ago that the media types are far off from what the NFL teams view as the talent this year?

Seems like I remember one tweet/article that said Rhule loved Jones as well.

And now Verge says San Fran for him.  This is crazy.  Wonder how we feel about Lance?  Maybe Atlanta likes Lance more than Fields.  If Jones truly does make this a 5 QB draft, at least we have a chance.  The Bengals can still get a LT at our pick.

And it's a hell of a lot cheaper to move to 5 than inside the top 5.  Trade chart value is only 300 points, although we may have to battle other teams and give up more than that.

It all depends if we like Lance...or Fields, whichever may be available.

3 minutes ago, BleedinGreenNC said:

You can laugh all you want, you are stuck with crap if you dont draft a QB. Enjoy a 5-11 season

The Jets haven't had a QB since Joe Namath. I like Zach Wilson and it's gonna hurt seeing the jets absolutely ruin his career.  

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

2 hours ago, TheRumGone said:

Trey Lance is our only legitimate shot at a QB this year. I’d just chill and hope he falls if not get a franchise LT. Someone is gonna trade up and snag Lance before our 8 more than likely though.

I'd just go bpa at this point.  Too many qb hungry teams way ahead of us or trading up in front of us.

This was the perfect year to go 0-16 to 2-14 and the organization fuged that up by signing Teddy. So now they have to stew in their own pile of poo that they made .

1 minute ago, BleedinGreenNC said:

Still doesnt change the fact that you still dont have a QB, and the Panthers are going to get whats left on the scrap heap....lol

And that'll still be better than the shell of what's left of Zach Wilson after he's done with the jets.

1 minute ago, BleedinGreenNC said:

Well, the Panthers wouldnt know what thats like would they?

LOL. The Jets with another new 1st round QB and the Panthers without a QB is a close thing. No idea what you are celebrating, we all support bottom dwellers in this conversation.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1