• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

49ers trading up to number 3 with Miami!

joemac

The real question now is what is ATL going to do? Do they pick the last of the 4 QBs or go a different position? If ATL doesn't pick a QB then one of the four really can fall to us at 8 with Philly moving out of spot 6. Mia, Det, and Cincy don't need QB. Unless someone leaps frog us again, we may still get a chance at a QB. 

3 minutes ago, CarolinaRideorDie said:

The real question now is what is ATL going to do? Do they pick the last of the 4 QBs or go a different position? If ATL doesn't pick a QB then one of the four really can fall to us at 8 with Philly moving out of spot 6. Mia, Det, and Cincy don't need QB. Unless someone leaps frog us again, we may still get a chance at a QB. 

If one of the top 4 QBs makes it past Atlanta at #4, I fear the Broncos would try to leapfrog us and grab them.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, WarPanthers89 said:

@Verge Thoughts? 

Elon Musk Weed GIF

Oh hey. 

Uhhh pretty wild poo right? #2 is on the block but it will take a lot, like a lot a lot. Basically, if we do not make a play for that #2 overall pick, we will not be drafting a QB. SF has been planning this out over the course of two weeks now, so we lagged behind and lost.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

Just now, Verge said:

Oh hey. 

Uhhh pretty wild poo right? #2 is on the block but it will take a lot, like a lot a lot. Basically, if we do not make a play for that #2 overall pick, we will not be drafting a QB. SF has been planning this out over the course of two weeks now, so we lagged behind and lost.

They must've did this w/o anyone knowing. You can say they had been up to this for weeks, but you never said anything about that before and are only saying this now. Im guessing no one saw this coming and the Panthers are having an immediate meeting rn. I truly don't think we are as prepared as we should be. Like what is the plan at QB. I got my masters at Chapel Hill and I can tell you Sam Howell is a great college QB, but the best he will be in the league and I think his best comp is Baker. There are no FA QBs next year and the QB draft is the worst I've seen in years. What do you think the Panthers are thinking right now? 

5 minutes ago, Verge said:

Oh hey. 

I dont think Carolina has the ammo to trade up to #2

• Poo 1

So based on what I was just texted I think it plays out like this

1. Jax: Trevor Lawrence 
2. NYJ: Zach Wilson 
3. SF: Mac Jones 
4. ATL: Justin Fields 

So Lance still likely in the picture for us. Yes, my guy said they did indeed trade up for Mac Jones. 

• Pie 4