• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Teppers Blue Balls

therealmjl

Idc if we lose every game as long as they make an effort to win , right now I don’t see any effort . I see nothing different from our past off seasons and why should we be positive for a different outcome next season?  It’s going to come down to the draft will he draft a bunch of stars ? I guess that’s what it comes down to

3 minutes ago, davos said:

I've tried to stay positive but for being the wealthiest owner by a country mile, we feel a bit like amateur hour with our college coaches and rather meh GM hire along with our overly leaky front office and QB desperation.

It's just a different game. With a hard cap and hard set draft order, having the deepest pockets isn't a huge factor in winning in the NFL and that's what makes the NFL so great. It's not like MLB or NBA where only a small handful of teams are going to compete year in and year out.

• Pie 7

Just now, Italianpantherfan said:

Idc if we lose every game as long as they make an effort to win , right now I don’t see any effort . I see nothing different from our past off seasons and why should we be positive for a different outcome next season?  It’s going to come down to the draft will he draft a bunch of stars ? I guess that’s what it comes down to

My concern is that I see a plan in place to finish somewhere in the 5-11 to 7-9 range. That's purgatory. 

• Pie 6
  • Beer 3

8 minutes ago, davos said:

I've tried to stay positive but for being the wealthiest owner by a country mile, we feel a bit like amateur hour with our college coaches and rather meh GM hire along with our overly leaky front office and QB desperation.

happy the simpsons GIF

He may be a billionaire but he has no idea what he is doing in the NFL on the football side. 

• Flames 2

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

My concern is that I see a plan in place to finish somewhere in the 5-11 to 7-9 range. That's purgatory. 

This....wash, rinse, repeat.

Hurney ain't around any longer to point the finger at.  He helped get us here, but now it's on the new regime.

1 minute ago, Rocky Davis said:

This....wash, rinse, repeat.

Hurney ain't around any longer to point the finger at.  He helped get us here, but now it's on the new regime.

This has felt like quite the Hurney off-season. Overpaying some mediocre players expecting them to be better than they've proven. Taking risks on guys with significant injury histories. Planning to outsmart the world then watching everyone outmaneuver you while laughing.

This all feels very familiar.