• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

1 Absoulte Certainty: No Teddy 2021 (That is all at this point)

davos

1 minute ago, Waldo said:

It's weird right. All of that and he still plays like a little bitch on the field. Super nice off the field but that doesn't matter anymore. 

He chokes in big time moments. But he does put his body on the line that we saw multiple times throughout last year. He’s not a little bitch. I guarantee you’d be a little bitch on that football field.

1 minute ago, davos said:

He's a hell, and I mean one hell of a man.  But he's just not our QB.  I'm not calling him a "beta" or whatever these kids are calling it these days.  But being a survivor of some pretty hard sh*t in my life, I have a hard time even disclosing anonymously, that he just doesn't have "it".  And the way he reacted to losses made me strongly dislike him.

hes annoying as a fan because you know he’s good enough to not get you a top qb prospect but bad enough that you aren’t going anywhere with him. Which is why myself and others were so goddamn pissed when we signed him. All that animosity needs to go towards this coaching staff, Marty and Tepper. Not teddy.

• Pie 1

Just now, TheRumGone said:

He chokes in big time moments. But he does put his body on the line that we saw multiple times throughout last year. He’s not a little bitch. I guarantee you’d be a little bitch on that football field.

Fug Teddy on the field. And for what he gets paid stop with the saint BS. He is a good human and a crappy football player. And yeah he plays scared. 

• Poo 1

54 minutes ago, davos said:

Seriously, there's something weird about Teddy that makes me dislike him more than the Clausen and Hackenburgs of the world.  He seems like such a great dude but holy hell, get off our football team.

It's because he looks like he should be good but then throws like whatever the new term is for "like a girl".

Clausen you knew sucked and he didn't even look like a FB player. TB can actually move a bit, has good accuracy, can read the play, is a good dood....then he actully lets the duck fly and you're like bro wtf man.

Unless it’s a rookie or someone on the roster, I’d rather just go with TB and rollover the money and plan for next year. No point in spending money on something that most likely won’t work out.

There was nothing about last years putrid team that trails me they’re one off-season from being a legit playoff contender.

As long as the next move at QB isn’t another stupid one, we’ll be fine. People are so set on instant gratification, they’d rather just keep piling on the BS.

I’ll take a delayed, overdue smart move over a quick stupid move. Accept the fact the team isn’t ready anyways and hope for a smart move. 

6 minutes ago, onmyown said:

Unless it’s a rookie or someone on the roster, I’d rather just go with TB and rollover the money and plan for next year. No point in spending money on something that most likely won’t work out.

There was nothing about last years putrid team that trails me they’re one off-season from being a legit playoff contender.

As long as the next move at QB isn’t another stupid one, we’ll be fine. People are so set on instant gratification, they’d rather just keep piling on the BS.

I’ll take a delayed, overdue smart move over a quick stupid move. Accept the fact the team isn’t ready anyways and hope for a smart move. 

Sometimes you have to strike when the iron is hot because 1. You don’t know when you’ll get a qb class this deep again and 2. You don’t know when you’ll pick in the top 10 again. There are franchises who have been stuck in qb purgatory for a decade.

I do agree that some posters want instant gratification BUT one of the reasons I’m ok with giving up numerous 1st round picks is because this has been an unprecedented number of franchise caliber prospects + Watson before that mess. 

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'll go back to the dog once we solve this QB problem.

Hope he’s still young. Sorry, that was just right there begging for it. I tried to fight it. Glad that’s all as I thought I may have missed something had happened to the dog. 

12 minutes ago, onmyown said:

Next year the roster will be better and more experienced, we will most certainly end up picking in the middle of the first. We will would need even more ammo to move up.