• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

• panthers-redskins-1.jpg

Panthers trade for Sam Darnold

Memphis

1 hour ago, Gipetto said:

It’s going to be a lot of threads like this bumped if Matt Rhule leads the panthers to the playoffs next season. I don’t know if that would ever happen but this board is full of so many hypocrites I hope it does.

Do you seriously have an alias that you use to pie your own posts?

• Flames 3

19 minutes ago, Leotiger said:

With colts maybe moving on from Wentz after 1 year … I think we paid the market rate for Sam.. yea it didn’t work. Wish we had those picks back but that’s the price to pay for “decent qb” … atleast we didn’t trade 2 1st for Wentz for 1 year but the off-season hasn’t started yet… 

I heard rumblings about this. You think there's a chance of that actually happening?

1 hour ago, Gipetto said:

It’s going to be a lot of threads like this bumped if Matt Rhule leads the panthers to the playoffs next season. I don’t know if that would ever happen but this board is full of so many hypocrites I hope it does.

Dude, I would LOVE to be so wrong I feel the need to kick myself in the dick for being so pessimistic about Rhule and his genius while celebrating a playoff birth for the first time in 5 years. 

I really don't see it happening with this coach, his staff, and their scheme. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I can't exactly blame anyone for trying to convince themselves of a move. I've always kept my negativity over moves to myself (for the most part) in prayer that the team will fall ass backwards into making the right choice. And that usually never happens. Given how hilariously incompetent the org has proven to be over the last year or so, moreso than thought possible in teh huddles wildest dreams, I don't think that they deserve the benefit of the doubt anymore from anyone. Even the most patient observers. 

Edited by beo
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 1

31 minutes ago, SCO96 said:

I heard rumblings about this. You think there's a chance of that actually happening?

Last I heard Wentz was doing well.. then the jags game happened … I think the media making somethen out of nothing… you don’t trade 2 1st for a year rental .. that’s a fireable offense.. maybe the same can be said for Sam and the panthers… 

1 hour ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Dude, I would LOVE to be so wrong I feel the need to kick myself in the dick for being so pessimistic about Rhule and his genius while celebrating a playoff birth for the first time in 5 years. 

I really don't see it happening with this coach, his staff, and their scheme. 

If anyone is still enthusiastically buying what Rhule is selling without question after what he said about Slater this morning they are either insane or just looking for attention.

Edited by frankw
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, Waldo said:

Ray Charles Laugh GIF

Its funny because you can tell who claims we're winning a SB every year. They then only ever pop back up to post stupid poo like that in hopes that one day they'll be right and that after posting dumbassery for years that it'd matter at all or that anyone would even pay em any attention in that event.

I actually have it in good confidence that they'll just get banned instead so lol.

• The D 1
  • Flames 1

2 hours ago, Kraybrothers said:

Waldo, Zod and Mr Scot might have to go AWOL for a couple years if so. Ive been keeping track 😆 

Imagine making it through the 2021 Panthers season and your first order of business being keeping receipts to stick it to those unhappy fans instead of keeping track of the laundry list of terrible decisions by Rhule and Co. These are the same types that worshipped Dave Gettleman.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, frankw said:

Imagine making it through the 2021 Panthers season and your first order of business being keeping receipts to stick it to those unhappy fans instead of keeping track of the laundry list of terrible decisions by Rhule and Co. These are the same types that worshipped Dave Gettleman.

There comes a limit. 30 threads in from moderators about the same topic, aren’t we supposed to cut down on the chet posting?

I root for the Carolina Panthers. I don’t root AGAINST the head coach of my team. I realize that we were the second youngest team in the league with the highest turnover since 2019-2020. I WANT Rhule to figure it out. These constant spam threads with the same rhetoric isn’t productive.