• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

To all you Karen's and Nancy's, Darnold will be the best trade in Panthers history! Yes better than Olsen

TheBigKat

9 minutes ago, NJPanthers89 said:

Already screen shot this for when he crashes and burns.  The guy is trash.  You were probably one of the people excited about the Bridgewater signing also.  We are stuck in mediocrity for even longer now congrats!

You’ll be on a new alt account before you have the chance to post the screenshot I’m sure. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

19 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I don't have a problem giving Darnold a legit shot. I do have an issue with the second rounder. There was no reason to do that! That being said, it's not going to be some crippling move if Darnold busts yet again.

Would have preferred give our 3rd this year? Or more?

• Poo 1

Just now, pantherclaw said:

Would have preferred give our 3rd this year? Or more?

I thought we'd have to give up a third at the most. If it was this year's, I wouldn't have had an issue with it.

For them to give this much up for Sam Darnold and picking up his 5th year option, that means they must like him. And, they are basically saying that this is our starter for the next two seasons. From a fan's perspective, all I have to say is that they had better damn well be right. We can't have something akin to a Teddy rerun.

29 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

He had NOTHING to work with at the armpit of NFL teams known as the Jets

He had a deranged coach, look at Tannehill when he left MIA and went to TEN. Gase is POISON

He comes to a team where he doesn't have to be 'the guy' he just needs to give it to studs like CMC, Robbie, Moore

This isn't a bad trade, a bad trade is getting the Everette Brown's of the world in the second round

Look at what backup QBs get traded for, career journeymens like Sam Bradford. Look at what was spent for a 30+ year old in Stafford

This was a no risk pick and not mortgaging the present and future on a complete unknown rookie

Big Brother Lol GIF by MOODMAN

13 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I thought we'd have to give up a third at the most. If it was this year's, I wouldn't have had an issue with it.

For them to give this much up for Sam Darnold and picking up his 5th year option, that means they must like him. And, they are basically saying that this is our starter for the next two seasons. From a fan's perspective, all I have to say is that they had better damn well be right. We can't have something akin to a Teddy rerun.

I am of the opinion it's a trade that allows us to continue to build our team in thus years draft. 

I'm glad they didn't give up a 3rd this year.