Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

Ian Rappoport: Multiple teams interested in trading for Teddy Bridgewater


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Marcus is nothing this year, but Case had 7 mill in guaranteed. Marcus was mainly pointing out backup salary are 10 million and thats Teddys guarantee. Its possible with panthers paying a large part. They waited marcus out, til the money dried up. 

 Keenim was close. Didn’t disagree. And if they are paying it down, of course it changes everything. They should get a pick if they spend 10M.  Before, with that 10M attached, it was 17M for this year. As it is, are teams going to want to pay even the 7M he would still have coming. Judging by what the others have accepted, it’s not that far fetched. 
 

   Counterpoint is why would a team give Andy Dalton 10M? Kind of destroyes my point. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Toomers said:

 Keenim was close. Didn’t disagree. And if they are paying it down, of course it changes everything. They should get a pick if they spend 10M.  Before, with that 10M attached, it was 17M for this year. As it is, are teams going to want to pay even the 7M he would still have coming. Judging by what the others have accepted, it’s not that far fetched. 
 

   Counterpoint is why would a team give Andy Dalton 10M? Kind of destroyes my point. 

Theres plenty of bad/questionable moves this off-season, par tho. Im still not buying any team wants Teddy above a lower vet type deal. Hes got to give up that 7 million and maybe then (with other stuff), a team would take him as a mentor/insurance guy. Hes going to be getting than starting Cam too...Herniaymagic leftd a upper decker in Teppers office.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Black&BlueBubba said:

That ship has sailed.  We drafted Grier right before Pats chose Winovich.  
 

Damn Hurney. 

No, NE got him with pick #77- the one we traded to move up for Greg Little.

  • Pie 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Basbear said:

I will move my 3/10 rating of Frittererer up two whole points if hes able to get ANY draft capital for Teddy. I think it could be the rare player for player deal too, a small chance. 

Still think Ian is doing Frittererer a big favor by broadcasting this lie...

Spot on.

Zero chance ''multiple teams" are interested...

...Panthers wouldn't have ever given Teddy's camp "permission" if there was ANY interest, at all.

 

  • Beer 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Get out of Charlotte, away form Rhule, and the other meanies.....

 He may want a shot at starting too, that is not happening here.

Teddy doesn't care about that.

No chance.

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Hes got to give up that 7 million and maybe then (with other stuff), a team would take him as a mentor/insurance guy.

He can keep the $7 million and stay here as a "mentor/insurance guy".

Frankly, that's the best course of action for all parties.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BigTeddyFan said:

I think Teddy will beat out Sam for the starting job. Teddy was better than Sam with the Jets, but Sam was the “shiny new toy” and deemed to be “ready enough”.

ok bigteddy fan 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

He can keep the $7 million and stay here as a "mentor/insurance guy".

Frankly, that's the best course of action for all parties.

They don’t want him here, and he won’t be here. He doesn’t want to be a backup, why would any qb want that?

  • Pie 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Say Teddy gets traded to WFT and next year they go deep in the playoffs and Sam sucks.

Is the staff at fault then???

Or will there be more excuses...

Cam look better than Teddy before he caught Covid-19, I'm just saying.

Teddy might do good over there, and Rhule might look like he can't evaluate QBs

  • Flames 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...