• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule press conference now

Captain Morgan

28 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

One answer on Darnold, talking about how his last few years were basically like his Junior and Senior year at college, basically confirm they're going to treat him like a rookie.

I just hope Jets didn't damage him permanently

• Pie 1

42 minutes ago, SmartyHurney4 said:

This is so dumb. If anything you address a need from a pool of worth it at X pick in the first, and go hard BPA the rest of the draft to find talent. Rhule must think he can coach up anyone.

Nah.  I think he knows that some people are unteachable.  The irony here is palpable.

• Poo 1

42 minutes ago, Rags said:

You mean like the 49ers made it no secret all off season they wanted to upgrade from Jimmy G?

Or are you just gonna keep bending quotes and ignoring happenings around the leauge to fit your angry narritive.

There's nothing to bend, it was a definitive statement. Don't get so triggered, and bent out of shape that I don't share your views. If you want to jump head first into believing everything that comes out of the front office, and then even drink the koolaid as well, go ahead. I'll stick to my own opinions, it's why I wasn't surprised going into this off-season with 5 wins (predicted), Teddy producing slightly over his best year with elite players around him (predicted), and the Panthers being out of reach of the top QBs (predicted), and having to panic to replace him the following off-season (predicted).

This isn't shocking to people with the slightest ability to think for themselves.

• Beer 1