Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

Robert Kraft opens Containerboard mill few miles from the Panthers new state of the art headquarters


Recommended Posts

With the Green new deal hopefully coming into effect very soon he will be forced to comply with much better laws than with that bozo who was in office before. The rich like Kraft are why we only have 10 years to fix this.

  • Pie 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been around a few paper mills over the years. They all smell like poo. 

Nothing new about that. In that industry, if you comment on the smell the workers will usually give you the, "Smells like money" line.

Edited by kungfoodude
  • Pie 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

I have been around a few paper mills over the years. They all smell like poo. 

Nothing new about that. In that industry, if you comment on the smell the workers will usually give you the, "Smells like money" line.

My cousin married a hog farmer, and that's his favorite line.

  • Beer 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I’m in South Charlotte not too far away from South Park area and I can smell it this morning.  Looks like the radius is growing.  That’s about 30 miles away... wtf are they dumping into the air?

Edited by Ja Rhule
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/25/2021 at 11:18 AM, Ja Rhule said:

Much closer than that and multiple complaints from that area.  Red spot is where Panthers HQ will be.  The stench goes all the way to Ballantyne, Fort Mill, Clover and Waxhaw so that should give you some idea of the radius.

 

FAD6DDAB-29A9-4566-A9C4-67A6361603DD.jpeg

not that it matters, but the location of the new HQ is a little more left of your square ( That google says anyway)

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Devil Doc said:

not that it matters, but the location of the new HQ is a little more left of your square ( That google says anyway)

I signed up for the Facebook group that complain about the smell and almost everyone in Rock Hill is complaining.  The players will sure enjoy the fresh smell of poop in the morning during practice.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ja Rhule said:

I signed up for the Facebook group that complain about the smell and almost everyone in Rock Hill is complaining.  The players will sure enjoy the fresh smell of poop in the morning during practice.

Oh, I'm not saying its not in Rock Hill.. lol. Its just on the other side of 77. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...