• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

our trade back value

ericr0319

My gut tells me if Sewell and Pitts are both gone we are trading back. The three likely candidates are NE, Chi, and Wash.

What can we get from each team?

You have to think a 2021 and 2022 1st and a 2021 2nd? 

Maybe we ship a 4th this year or a 3rd next year too?

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I only see Carolina trading back a couple of spots, either swapping with denver or dallas moving up.  or both.  Carolina wants another 2nd round pick or even two more.  The 2nd round is loaded with Oline help, if there is a draft to fix 1 side of the ball it's this one.  Carolina could very easily sure up the offense in the 2nd/3rd rounds.  And if they want to hang on to Joe Brady, their gonna have to give him what he needs.  Doubling down on OT in the 2nd.  I see them moving down twice in the 1st and coming out with a CB, an extra 2nd this year + 3rd this year and a 2nd next year.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

5 minutes ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

It's hard to predict.  If someone like Trey Lance is there, some dumb team will be willing to give up an insane amount to go up and get him.

Which team and what amount?  I think we stay at 8 but definitely trade down in the 2nd.  Our pick is the sweet spot for 2nd tier lineman and still first tier corners.  I could see another team wanting to move up.  Plus its still likely that all of the running backs are on the board and that could be enticing for another team

Edited by mrcompletely11

30 minutes ago, Ship said:

I think the goal is to have Fields drop and leverage NE into Denver trading up with us

best case scenario Pitts and Sewell are gone and Lance and or Fields is there at 8. a team trades up and we get there 1st, 2nd, and 2022 1st.