• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Pitts is there he is the pick at #8

Panthers429

1 hour ago, Panthers429 said:

Pitts is too good to pass up he is a matchup nightmare and will cause problems for our div rivals for years.

While I agree that Pitts won't be there at 8. IF he was there it would be hard to pass on because as the OP stated he would be a matchup nightmare.

What really bothers me about this post is that 6 of you poo'd the post.  It was a valid opinion and whether you like it or not it doesn't warrant a poo.

Grow-up and respect others opinions. 

5 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

While I agree that Pitts won't be there at 8. IF he was there it would be hard to pass on because as the OP stated he would be a matchup nightmare.

What really bothers me about this post is that 6 of you poo'd the post.  It was a valid opinion and whether you like it or not it doesn't warrant a poo.

Grow-up and respect others opinions. 

While I can appreciate a big brother-esque stance, the fact is that an entirely new thread was started to state on obvious point as if we were being bestowed with some rare or unique point of view that warranted its own attention. It didn't. And if he can't see that, it should be pointed out to him. It wasn't a direct attack, it was sarcastic ribbing. I do worse to my own family and friends. People are too damn sensitive.

Edited by XClown1986

2 minutes ago, XClown1986 said:

While I can appreciate a big brother-esque stance, the fact is that an entirely new thread was started to state on obvious point as if we were being bestowed with some rare or unique point of view that warranted its own attention. It didn't. And if he can't see that, it should be pointed out to him. It wasn't a direct attack, it was sarcastic ribbing. I do worse to my own family and friends. People are too damn sensitive.

That wasn't ribbing it was meant to say they don't like the post.  I see no sarcasm in their response. Only two of them even replied. But that's the funniest thing I have heard all month.  We have about a million duplicate threads on Fields, Darnold, Pitts, Slater and Sewell.  Just to get started.

The guy is a rookie and had an opinion.  Like they always say if you don't want to discuss something previously post.  DON'T CLICK

Just now, DaveThePanther2008 said:

That wasn't ribbing it was meant to say they don't like the post.  I see no sarcasm in their response. Only two of them even replied. But that's the funniest thing I have heard all month.  We have about a million duplicate threads on Fields, Darnold, Pitts, Slater and Sewell.  Just to get started.

The guy is a rookie and had an opinion.  Like they always say if you don't want to discuss something previously post.  DON'T CLICK

And I would dish poo to others that believe they have some revolutionary stance too, when in actuality, they don't. I don't care if he is a rookie or been here since the beginning, the point is true in all walks of life. Your voice only matters when you have something to say. Most people open their mouths before opening their minds. Then they get pissed off because not everyone is appreciating their words. Well, tough. He is posting in a forum about a professional football team. It's a hobby. He isn't being tarred and feathered in the streets or put on the evening news. If this affects his life more than a passing fancy, he has more problems than a poo on a post.