• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My OTA Observations

Zod

Just now, NanuqoftheNorth said:

True, one team's trash is another team's treasure.

The fact that we were allowed five tryout players and two of them were quarterbacks makes me think they've at least considered that we need some improvement there.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

The fact that we were allowed five tryout players and two of them were quarterbacks makes me think they've at least considered that we need some improvement there.

It would have been nice to have a veteran backup on board by now to give the maximum amount of time to learn the system and work with the receivers.

Guess the Panthers are waiting to see which other team's QBs don't make the cut.

• Pie 1

Just now, NanuqoftheNorth said:

It would have been nice to have a veteran backup on board by now to give the maximum amount of time to learn the system and work with the receivers.

Guess the Panthers are waiting to see which other team's QBs don't make the cut.

Especially if it's somebody from a team that runs a similar system.

(no, not Taysom Hill) 😖

1 hour ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

Just like trading for S.A.M was.

And you know what else is stupid....

"For me, I'm just not playing to the best of my ability and, quite frankly, just playing stupid," the rookie told reporters Monday on a conference call. "I thought I played stupid football [Sunday]. I just have to be better. I know that, the coaches know that, everybody knows that."

Darnold's interception total ballooned to a league-high 14 with a four-pick performance in a 13-6 road loss to the Miami Dolphins. He threw an interception on three of the Jets' last four possessions, including one that was returned for a touchdown by linebacker Jerome Baker.

For the first time since he was named the starter before Week 1, Darnold expressed self-doubt.

"I just have to play smarter, play better," he said. "Yeah, I definitely feel like I forced some things. But at the same time, I feel like there were some throws [I didn't make] where I was second-guessing myself and I could've pulled the trigger.

"At some moments in the game, I just get in my own head. I just have to stay true to my progressions and make sure [I have] the confidence I normally have. Just go out there and sling it."

What's changed in 3 years?

jerry springer what GIF by The Maury Show

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

I realize that seeing stats that don't fit within your bias probably upset you.

Don't be sad. Most people are dumb and you just happen to be most people.

Lol!! Seriously, if you put PJ on the Jets last year as the starting QB...

dunk fail GIF

• Pie 1