• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Another good Darnold pass.

Zod

10 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Ginn would have been much more wide open.

Ted Ginn got open deep more than just about any WR I have ever seen.....if only he could ever catch more than half of them in a game he would have broken records. 

• Beer 1

15 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

It's one rep in practice. Not great but he is gonna have ample opportunities to make up for it. 

Idk man, he’s a vet 3rd or 4th receiver. It’s kind of put up or shut up time for him and he has an upfield battle anyway.  DJ and Robby are getting their snaps. Terrace is the new shiny toy and already has experience w Brady and the system. I like some of the things He has shown at times but I don’t think David Moore has the luxury of many next-times.

1 minute ago, imminent rogaine said:

Idk man, he’s a vet 3rd or 4th receiver. It’s kind of put up or shut up time for him and he has an upfield battle anyway.  DJ and Robby are getting their snaps. Terrace is the new shiny toy and already has experience w Brady and the system. I like some of the things He has shown at times but I don’t think David Moore has the luxury of many next-times.

Guys, this is one video of one rep. Not great for Moore, but we are really making a mountain out of a molehill here. Now, if this was a compilation video of David Moore training camp drops, that's pretty bad. Or if most of the sources at the camp talk about how rough Moore is looking, that's bad. 

This....this is just one rep. Not a great rep, but just one rep.

2 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

You are over reacting to one rep of a veteran player.  I'm assuming this is headline thinking vs football thinking.

I have seen him drop more than one. All I am saying is that if this becomes pretty common there are guys behind him the Panthers like pretty well. 

4 minutes ago, Zod said:

I have seen him drop more than one. All I am saying is that if this becomes pretty common there are guys behind him the Panthers like pretty well. 

If he is dropping a bunch, then the writing is on the wall. That is a completely different scenario. 

30 minutes ago, Zod said:

Testing 1,2,3...if you can see this, then I have successfully posted from PC

That being said, I don't know why my phone isn't playin nice, but perhaps I'll troubleshoot.

Anyway, all I wanted to say in this thread is that if Omar Bayless dodges and escapes any notable injury in August, then he will make it before David Moore. Mark it down!

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

Remember when we had threads sarcastically predicting that the anti-Darnold folks would dramatically overreact to incomplete passes?

Notice how the exact opposite of that is happening?

I think folks around here are just stoked to have a young QB here with a good arm.  Its been a while...

• Beer 1