• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is "My Life Dont Matter" actually Chuck?

Zod

12 hours ago, frankw said:

Boy folks really went all in on that signing. If you didn't fall in line it was off with your head. Twas a dreadful season to make it through but looking back to see just how wrong the loudest were about it was a gift.

Press Conference Kermit GIF

Says the guy who joined the Huddle 5 months ago.

16 hours ago, MHS831 said:

It is pretty bad when you are so terrible that the degree of your terribleness is noticed by others when you try to disguise yourself in a shroud of anonymity...your dumbassery is traced back to you like a fingerprint at the scene of a crime points out the guilty party, who thinks he got away with it...That is taking whatever it is he does to a new level.  It is like wearing a neon yellow shirt and flash sneakers to play hide and seek in the woods.  We see you.    

Why dumb people don't think they are dumb:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

what is funny about this to me-I do not care who says what.  I understand that some mothers were into crystal meth when some Huddlers were conceived through birth--if they say something stupid, they are merely a product of their environment and going through withdrawals they have no control over. 

Seriously, I dont really care who says what--If you have had 3 alts just to post on a football board for a few weeks before getting re-banned, I can only imagine what your actual social skills are and how they have served you in life.

Edited by MHS831

3 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Well, after seeing him say that he doesn't care if a guy abuses women as long as he's good at football, I'm pretty sure he's not smart enough to have hurt feelings.

I think if you take most of what Chuck says seriously, you are missing the troll aspect to his presence.

39 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

what is funny about this to me-I do not care who says what.  I understand that some mothers were into crystal meth when some Huddlers were conceived through birth--if they say something stupid, they are merely a product of their environment and going through withdrawals they have no control over. 

Seriously, I dont really care who says what--If you have had 3 alts just to post on a football board for a few weeks before getting re-banned, I can only imagine what your actual social skills are and how they have served you in life.

The World GIF

• Flames 1

22 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Pretty sure Chuck's been booted for spouting racist stuff before.

Would that be just trolling?

In his case, most likely. 

I mean, there is likely not a real way to determine what he actually believes. He is just here to create mayhem and entertain himself, like any troll is really. 

I wouldn't be shocked by just about anything he said.